Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Niall Imagine (Alexis)

"Taxi! Taxi!" I start yelling as I look down the streets of busy New York. I was going to a friends wedding and was already running late. It had taken me ages to pick the perfect outfit but I finally chose one.
http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=4260091&.svc=facebook&id=133204126
After yelling 'taxi!' for what seemed to be like ages, one finally stops and pulls up right next to me. Just as I hop into the car looking down into my clutch and telling the driver where to go, i hear someone else shut the door and say directions to the driver also. My head shoots up like a cannonball.
-"Scuse me. But I was in this cab before you." I tell the man next to me.
-''Then how come I'm in this cab also." The young blonde man tells me.
-''Look I've got a wedding to attend, and I'm already quite late. Now be a gentleman and grab another taxi." I start raising my voice.
-"Look I wish I could but I can't. Now we are going in the same direction so does it really matter? The driver will drop you off first then me. okay?" The man answers with an unfamiliar accent.
-"Fine." I reply after pouting for a few seconds. The young man smiles and sits back. A few awkward minutes go by in total silence and even the driver felt unconfortable.
-"You look stunning, by the way." The young foreign man says.
-''Thank you.'' I reply hiding a blush. I finally get a good look at him and damn did he look good.
-"My name is Niall." He says to try and make things less awkward.
-"I'm Alexis."
-"So who's wedding are you attending."
-"This women I work with. I don't really like her, but she begged me to come so I finally said yes."
-"So I'm guessing you don't really care about arriving late." He says laughing a bit.
-''Let's just say I'm going to be very fashionably late!" I say with a wink and laugh.
-"I'm sure that when you're going to walk trough the doors everyone is going to look at you in awe." 
-"Why do you say that?"
-"Because you are by far going to be the prettiest women in there and no one will be able to keep their eyes off you." Niall tell's me and this time I could not hide my blush.
-''Oh stop it." I say looking down and giving him a little hit on the torso.
-"Hey, I don't lie. I always say what I think even when I shouldn't." 
-"It's okay, I guess a compliment from time to time can't hurt." I say winking. We keep talking for a long while until the taxi stops in front of the venue where I would get out. I start going through my purse looking for change to pay.
-"Hey." Niall says.
-"Yes?" I ask looking into his deep blue eyes.
-"Why don't you ditch this wedding and come to this nice restaurant I heard about with me?" He asks me and I look around confused and think about his proposal for a while.
-"You know what? That sounds 100 times better then going to this wedding." I tell him and he smiles. He looks over at the cab driver and tells him an adress and then looks back at me.
-"This is going to be one heck of an expensive cab ride." I say laughing and Niall joins in.
-"Yes maybe but it will all be worth it." He says laughing but also sounding serious. And he was right about that, because a few years later he would bring me back to that same restaurant and propose to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment