Friday, August 31, 2012

Harry Imagine (kaylee) Part 1

Imagine-  
-"Harry! I'm going to be late to my cheerleading practice! Are you coming or not!?" I shout grabbing my bag and car keys.
-''Give me a second Gemma! I'll be down in a minute!" My younger brother shouts from his room. Just as I'm about to walk out the door my brother runs down the stairs. We walk into my car and drive of.
-''Harry...why do you keep on comming to my cheer practice...?" I ask supicious. Since a few days when he came with me to cheerleading practice for fun. He has ben comming all the time.
-"Oh well I just like to come and see you doing all your piramides and stuff..." He says hesiting. 
-"Sure you do." I say sarcasticly. The rest of the drive goes by without a word. I park the car and we walk into the gym. Most of the team was already streaching. I drop my bag and go find my best friend Kaylee. She looked just like me. She had brown hair and eyes. The only thing was that she was a year younger then me. I was eighteen and she had just turned 17. 
-"Hey!" Kaylee says getting up "Your late! Again." She finishes and hugs me.
-"I know! I know! I had to wait for my brat of a brother AGAIN!"
-"Oh ok then sorry! I'll just have to go scream after him myself!" She says laughing. "But why does he always come...does he not have better things to do."
-"I don't really know...he is a 16 year old boy ya know...he probably just wants to see girls." I say gigling.
-''Yeah of course!" Kaylee says in to cheerfull voice...I knew something was up, but just as I wanted to ask the coach walks in and calls us.

*Harry's POV*
I watch my sister doing all her tricks and tumbling and stuff. My phone vibrates about half way thru my sisters practice. I take it out of my pocket and read the text.
*Hey! me and the boys are going out wanna come!?
 ~Louis*
I reread the text then look at the girls then back at my phone.
*Sure pick me up at my sisters cheer gym.*
A few seconds later my phone vibrates again.
*Be there in five* I close my phone and put it back in my pocket then try to make eye contact with my sister. She finay looks at me and we have a kind of conversation by looking at each other and I wave good bye. Just as I walk out the door Louis's car rolls up front.
-"Hey boys!" I say as I get in the car.
-"Hey Haz!" They say back
-''What where you doing at your sisters practice AGAIN!?''
-''Oh nothing much just watching my sister..."
-''Of course you where Haz, of course you where.'' Zayn says.
-"When are you going to ask her out!?" Louis says.
-''WHAT? Who?" I say trying to be suprised.
-''Oh comon! We don't know who she is but we can tell that there is a girl in there!''Liam says.
-''There is no one!" I say defensivly.
-''Whatever you want...but ask her out already.'' Louis says and we hang out the whole night.

*Gemma's POV*
The practice ends and I pick up my bag with Kaylee.
-"Your brother left..." She said. "To bad, I can't scream after him." She sort of giggles.
-''Yeah he left with his friends, but humm do you want to come over.''I ask
-''Sure!" She say garbbing a sip of water. She calls her mom telling her to not pick her up and we walk over to my car. 
-''Is anyone home?" Kaylee asks as we walk into my deserted house.
-''No. My mom is gone on vacation and my brother is out with the boys. So you want to garb a shower and I can lent you some cloths and we can go out?"
-"SURE! Girls night out!" She says exicted. 
We grab our showers and then get dressed. I put on my party clothes I had laid out on my bed after doing my hair (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57783019) Then do my make up.  I finish up just as Kaylee gets out of the shower. I grab some clothes out of my closet and give then to Kaylee (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57783998) . We grab a slice of left over pizza and head out to the club. We get thru the secerity with our fake ID and enter the club. The night goes by well me and Kaylee are having fun dancing around until we walk over to the bar and run into....

No comments:

Post a Comment