Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Niall Imagine (Florence) Part 3

Imagine- 
*Every little thing is gonna be alright* My phone starts to ring
-"Hello!" I say joyfully
-''Hi...hey...is this Florence..?" I hear a voice say shily.
-''Yeah! Who is this..?"
-''Humm it's Niall..."
-"Oh hey Niall! How are you?" I say cheerfully.
-''I'm fine... how are you?" He says still shy.
-''I'm great!...So what's up Niall?"
-''Humm well I'm just comfirming for tomorow afternoon. I was thinking we could go to the park and put down some idea's...well if ou want to...it's just I find that I get most of my inspiration from there..."
-''Sure! Meet me at the entrance of school, once it's done! We can walk over to the park..."
-''Sounds great Florence! See you in class!"
-''Yeah and humm Niall...call me Flo" I say and we hang up.

*The next day last period*
-''Bonne apres-midi tout le monde!"  Miss. Beauchamp, our french teacher says as she walks into class. "Sortez une feuille de papier, car nous allons faire une dictee." She says and the whole class sighs.
-''Arreter de vous plaindre! This is an advanced french course! So stop the winning!" She snaps as she takes out her laptop and starts to read her screen but just as she starts to read her screen, someone runs thru the door.
-''Monsieur  Horan!! Pourquoi etes vous en retard!!?" She asks kind of pissed of
-''Humm, I have a good explanation..." He says but looks lost, as if he did  not know what to do or say.
-''He was talking with one of our teachers." I say helping him out. "I saw him talking to him.'' I continue.
-''Ok dabors. Aller vite sorter un papier et un crayon et prend une place.'' She snaps again and Niall looks around the class and see's a spot next to me. The whole class goes by quickly and before I know it I'm walking out of class. I'm walking around school just looking around when I come to a stair way that looks sort of abandoned. I start walking down the stairs until I see it...Jake making out with another girl. I just stand there in shock. Jake slowly turns around and see's me. He let's go of the girl and starts running after me but I already had a head start on him. I finaly stop runing and slide down the wall until I'm siting down. My knee's bend up and come reach my mouth. Tears are pouring down my face and I don't care what people think. I grab my bag and run to the park. I run to my secret part of the park and just break down.

*Niall's POV*
I had told Florence that I had something after school so we would meet at the park but once I arrived at the spot we said we would me she was no where to be found. I walk around the park to try to look for her but I could not find her. I was just about to go back home when I hear someone crying. I slowly walk towards the sound and see her. She looks broken. I slowly make my way to her and she looks up and realizes I'm here. I sit down next to her and put one arm around her to confort her. 
-''It's going to be alright Flo." I say calmly "Do you want to talk about it...?" I ask but she does not reply. Just as I'm about to give up she turns to me and kisses me.

*So yeah this story has some french in it... but if you don't understand use google translate ;) xD hahaha but part 4 will be up tomorow hopefully :D*

1 comment: