Sunday, August 12, 2012

Niall Imagine (Florence) Part 2

Imagine-
The whole week went by and I had not heard from Jake. Today was monday and classes started fro real now. Last week was mostly walking around school doing activitie's and stuff.
-''Good morning class!" Mister Farez says walking in to class. "I hope you sat down with your partner!" He says checking his cheat. ''Good! So now I can explain the year long project!" He says after droping down his things on his desk.
-"So all of you are in this class because you have ben playin and instrument for years now. So this project should be easy for you. The reason this project last a year is that you have to write 4 songs during the year and preform 4 known songs. You will have to give one in and preform a already known song at the end of each semester. At the end of the year you will have to preform two songs in front of the class and then the class will vote for the better song, and so on for every team in the class. During the year we will have other projects but you can not forget this on that counts for more than 50% of your grade at the end of the year. Every one understood?" He asks and we nod " ok then! let's work on some vocal's and then you guys can leave!" He says and we get to work. A half hour later he waved us goodbye. I put my papers in my bag and started to walk out of class. I start to put my earphone's in and turn on my music but someone gives me a pat on my sholder. I turn around and see him.
-"JAKE!" I shout jumping in his arms and kissing him, but I quickly pull back and slap him.
-"Ok yeah I deserved that one..."
-'' YES YOU DID! What the hell Jake!! We like never talked this summer and whe you called to arrange a date you stood me up! Then don't call for the whole week! You lucky we are stil together dumbass!"
-''Ok ok Florence...baby...I know your mad and all but I'll make it up to you!" He says getting close enough to whisper something in me ear.
-''I got a room at a hotel for the week end... Here is the card...I was hoping to take you ou for diner first then we could spend the night over there." He whispers and I accept grabing the card. As I gard the card I see Niall walking by and I run towards him.
-''Hey Niall! Humm for the project...I was thinking about it and maybe you could come over to my house after school tomorow to start talking about it... So yeah here is my number." I said giving him a peice of paper and running off to meet Leony for lunch.

*Hope you like it so far! Wounder why Jake has ben avoiding Florence for so long!? Find out in the next part! ~Write soon :) -xxx-*

1 comment: