Sunday, August 12, 2012

Niall Imagine (Florence) Part 1

Imagine-
-"Niall!" The teacher screams across the room. It was the first day of school and I was siting down at my desk calmly. It was the period just before lunch and I could not wait to go find my best friend. The whole class turned around as we watched the teacher walk to the boy. I move around on my seat to try to be able to see what was happening and the I see it...I mean him...beautiful bleu eyes and perfect blong hair. 
-''You are not alowed to eat in class Horan! This is the first day of school and it's starting of like this. I don't think it's a good start." The teacher say and grabs his food. and walks back to her desk. She finished her speech and sits down at her desk just as the bell rings. I almost grab my bag and head to my locker. I grab my lunch food and meet my best friend Leony. 
-''Bonjour Leony!" I shout. I spoke perfectly french and so did my best friend Leony. We had ben best friends since kindergarden and told each other everything.
-"Oh mon dieu Leony! I just saw the cutest boy EVER!"
-''Spill! I want details!" She says siting down with me at a table.
-''Well there is this boy in my class. His name is Niall Horan, I think, and he has bleu eyes and blond hair...and he is just so cute!"
-"Calme toi Florence.... You just started school! And anyways you have a boy friend... don't froget..." She says and calms me down.
-"Je sais Leo...but he has not called me in days... and I'm kind of scared he is cheating on me."
-"Well go say Hi to him... you know he is only a year older and goes to the same school as us..."
-''But I have not seen him all day."
-''Don't fret! You have a date with him tonigh..."
-"I know..." I say and we start talking about other things. We finish eating and we have to head back to class. You finlay get to the last class of the day and you sit down.
-''Good afternoon class! I am Mr.Farez. I will be your music teacher this year. I know it's the first day of school but I have made the teams for a project that will last the whole year. I have posted the paper on the bilboard so you can check your team before leaving class. I will tell you more about your project tomorow, but for now this paper will tell you what it will be." He says and passes the paper around. 
-"Since I don't have much more to say I am letting you guys go. Don't forget to check your team, and tomorow I will ask you to sit with your partner. Thank you and that's all...you may go." He says and we leave. I almost run out of class almost forgeting to check the paper. I run my finger down the sheat and read 'Florence S. and Niall H.'. I smile ot myself and run home to get ready for my date with my perfect boyfriend, Jake.

It was 7pm and I was all dressed up (http://www.polyvore.com/outing/set?id=54098522) waiting for Jake to show up. I waited all night but he never showed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment