Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Niall Imagine (Florence) Part 4

Imagine-
*Florence's POV*
-"OMG! I'm so sorry Niall! I did not mean to do that! You must have a girlfriend she will hate me for kissing you! I'm so so so sor-" I say in panic but I get cut off by Niall's lips pressed againts mine again.
-''I don't have a girlfriend. Well I don't think so." He says after pulling back. "I know I can never be with you... because you have a boyfriend... but since we started High school, I just can't stop thinking about you. I remember the first day of school when we all walked into the school yard. I spoted your beautiful face that looked like you were searching for someone. I wanted to come introduce myself but then I saw you with him. You exchanged kisses and I backed away. So I'm sorry for kissing you...I should probably leave..." He says getting up.
-''I broke up with him today..." I say as he starts walking away.
-"What! Why?"
-"I found him cheating on me today..." I say
-"Really! I'm so sorry! You guys dated for what 4 years!"
-"Yeah..but it's okay...I mean I should of broken up with him years ago." I say and he gives me a hug. "But humm Niall...I want to say...I'm just not ready for anything right now....so friends?"
-''Humm yeah sure..." he says smiling then checking his watch. "I have to go...but I'll catch up later! Bye" He says and before I know it he is gone. 

The school year goes by pretty quick...Niall and I hang out sometimes...He introduced me to his 4 best friends, Zayn, Harry, Liam and Louis. It was spring break and Niall had asked you if you wanted to come to his parents beach house with him and his friends for the week. So saterday morning they came and picked me up and we headed out to his beach house.
-"Wow!" Is all I can say when we arrive."
-"I know right! We get to spend the whole week alone here just us 6!" Niall says. We grab our bags and put it in our rooms. We all put on our bathing suits and head out to the beach. I walk outside and the boys are already in the water. Liam is giving swiming lessons to Zayn, Louis and Harry are having fun with a soccer ball and Niall is just fooling around in the water. I drop my bag in the ground and take of my t-shirt. I see Niall running towards me but before I can run away he picks me up over his sholder and brings me in the water.
-"Niall! Put me down!" I shout but he throws me in the water anyways. The whole day goes by quickly or mostly the whole week before we know it, it is already friday. We decide to have a bondfire on the beach. I sit down next to Niall and rest my head on his sholder. We slowly put our hands together and I slide my fingers betwen his. It must of ben about midnight when my eyes close shut. I feel Niall picking me up. He brings me all the way to my room and tucks me in. Just as he is about to leave I grab his hand and pull him down on me and kiss him.
-"Stay with me..." I say after pulling back.
-"Sure...''He smiles and cralws up next to me, and I lay my head in his chest.
-"I love you Niall...I know it took me a while to realize it but I love you...and I was woundering if-" I say but Niall interupts me.
-"Will you be my girlfriend Florence?"
-"Of course I will Nailler." I say and he kisses me once more before I drift of to sleep.

*THE END*

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love your work its amazing how you can come up with all this stuff and make it sound really good. I've read every single imagine you have written and was wondering if you can make me one with either niall or zayn that would be great if you could and my name is destiny.

    ReplyDelete