Sunday, September 1, 2013

Zayn Imagine (Nouran)

Imagine-
-"Wow guys! I can't believe it! You have been together for 7 years already!" Josh says.
-"Well man I have to say it's all thanks to you!" Zayn replies pulling me closer.
-"I still remember the first day I presented you to her." Josh says fake sniffling which makes us all laugh. Him, I, Zayn and the rest of the boys were out for diner to celebrate Zayn and I's 7 year anniversary.
-"Are you really going to tell the story again?" I ask trying not to be to serious.
-"I have to!" He says almost insulted so I sigh and nod. " Nine years ago I brought my bestest friend in the whole world to one of our concert, one of our very first concerts to be exact. When they met I know that they had an instant connection. I could see it in there eyes but of course Miss extremely stuck up, hard headed Nouran had to act as if she hated him and shut him off." He shoots me a look then turns to Zayn. "And of course Zayn had to act the same way!" He rolls his eyes and we all laugh. " Anyways it took them two year and one game of truth or dare for them to kiss and finally realize they loved each other. After that everything went up hill, and now have been dating for seven years." He finally finishes and, like always, everyone awes. 

*After the diner was over*
Zayn and I say goodbye to the boys and head off to his car. He drives away but not in the direction of our flat. I wanted to ask where we were headed but I stayed silent. We finally arrived at a little park we loved to go to.
-"I was thinking maybe we could go for a stroll to digest." He says taking the keys out. I nod and we get out of the car. We start walking hand in hand down the half light up path. We talked about everything and nothing until we could not talk anymore. As we walked in silence he stopped me and looked me in the eyes.
-''Nouran since the day we met 9 years ago, I knew that I would make you mine. Even when we 'hated' each other I could look into your eyes and know everything was fine. Then we kissed over a dare, and after that nothing was going to stop me from making you my girlfriend. After our first date I looked at you and knew one day I would make you my wife, and I was thinking that maybe that day could be today." He says and I just stood there silently, trying to stay standing.
-"So I was wondering..." He starts while making his was down on one knee." ...would you like to marry me?" My hands go over my mouth as a few tears go down my cheek. 
-"Yes! Yes Zayn I will marry you!" I say putting my left hand out so he could put the ring on it. Tears of joys flow down as I jump into his arms and kiss him.

~Here you go Nouran! Hope you like! And if anyone else wants an imagine just leave a comment down below with you full name and who with! Love you guys! Write soon-xxx-~

No comments:

Post a Comment