Sunday, September 1, 2013

Alone (part 4)

Harry and I turn our heads toward the door were we see Louis taking a picture and running off.
-"I'm going to kill him!" He whispers under his breath.
-"What's the worst he can do?" I ask.
-"Post it on twitter."
-"Go run along after him."
-"Thanks! Go hang in the dressing room and I'll be right back." He says pecking my lips. I watch him run out of the room and into the hall way.
-"I'll kill you Louis Tomlinson!" I hear Harry scream and I laugh. I walk out of the room and find my way to the dressing room where the boys were relaxing and some half sleeping.
-"Oh hey...Erica?" Liam says as he sees me walking in.
-"Hey." I say taking a seat at Harry's makeup chair.
-"I have a question...?" Liam asks. Niall was sound asleep on the couch and Zayn was half awake in his makeup chair.
-"Ask away!"
-"How do you and Harry know each other?''
-"It's kind of complicated... but we met on the rooftop of your hotel, that my dad owns."
-"Oh..." He says still confused. I could see he wanted to ask a question but kept it to himself. An awkward silent runs the room but luckily Harry runs in the room with Louis not far behind him.
-"Erica! Take the phone!" He says giving it to me. I catch the phone and look at it. There was the picture of Harry and I kissing. We actually looked cute and I could not help myself to smile. I sent the picture to myself and then deleted it from Louis' phone.
-"Here you go. The picture is deleted." I say giving the phone to Harry.
-"Thank you!" He says then gives the phone  back to Louis. He walks over to me and sits down on my lap.
-"You're heavy you know?" I tell him.
-"I do. But I'm doing this on purpose you know." He winks.
-"Guys time to head into the bus and leave!" Paul says walking into the room. All the boys groan and get up except for Harry. They grab their things and walk out of the lodge.
-"It's my cue to leave..." He says sadly.
-"I guess it is." I answer as he gets up. We look around the room awkwardly before he puts his hands on the arms rest of the chair and goes down to kiss me. He pulls back biting his lip and helping me to my feet. We walk out of the room and head toward the exit. Once outside he tells me a car is waiting to bring me home and hugs me tightly. I could feel he wanted to kiss me one last time and I felt the same but by fear of paparazzi we don't. He pulls back from the hug and squeezes my hand once more before hopping into the bus. 

*Harry's POV*
I squeeze her hand once more before stepping into the bus. All the boys had already gone of to bed except for Louis who was sitting all sassy on the couch waiting for me.
-"So mister not-so-single-anymore tell me more about her." He asks.
-"We are not dating. It was just a kiss! Now don't tell anyone!"
-"So you plan on kissing and running?"
-"No absolutely not! I just want to get to know her better before making it official and I want to make sure she wants the same thing."
-"If you say so. Just don't be a jerk Hazza." 
-"I wont. Now good night." I say walking to my bed. As I lay down I check my phone. One message from Louis Tomlinson.
-She looks like a real keeper! Don't mess it up Hazza!-
With the picture of Erica and I kissing under it.
I smiled at the picture as I dozed off into a deep sleep. I wouldn't mess it up, I tell myself as I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment