Sunday, September 1, 2013

Harry Imagine (Deborah)

Imagine-
-"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Eleanor, happy birthday to youuuu!" Everyone sings at the same time. El was my best friend in the whole world. We met in university but we complete one another in some way. We are complete opposites but fit perfectly together. Today was her birthday and everyone was here. Louis, and the other boys, a few of her close friends from school, Perrie and Danielle. 
-"Oh thank you guys so much!" She says smiling at everyone. "Now can we eat the cake and then go play a few rounds of truth or dare." We all say yes and dig into the cake. A few minutes later there was nothing left, so we head to the living room and all get comfy.
-"I say El should go first since it's her birthday." I say.
-"Fine then." She says giving me a dirty look. 
-"Truth or dare?" Danielle asks. She thinks for a while before answering "Truth".
-"If you had not met Louis, would you have tried going out with Harry?" She asks.
-"I guess not. Harry was and still is like a brother to me." Harry kind of looked insulted but understood.
-"Now Deb, truth or dare?" She asks me.
-"Dare."
-"I dare you to go sit and get close to the cutest guy in the room and stay there all night with him." She says and I bite my lip looking around. My eyes flicker around a bit on all the boys, until I finally get up and sit down next to Harry. The whole room goes 'ooooh' and I turn red. The game goes on for a while until we land on Harry.
-"Truth or dare mate?" Louis asks.
-"Hum, dare" Harry replies. Louis and El give each other a devious smile and look at Harry.
-"I dare you to sit next to the cutest girl in the room and stay there all night with her." Louis says and Harry turns red. Everyone looks at him waiting to move but he stays at the same place.
-"Well what are you waiting for mate?" Louis asks.
-"Umm." He says shyly. "I'm already sitting next to her." This time the whole room stayed silent and just stared at us with devious smiles and looks. The game goes on for a few more turns but it goes back to Harry and I.
-"Harry AND Deb. Truth or dare." Harry and I look at each other confused but say at the same time "Dare.".
-"We dare you two to go for a 7 minutes in heaven in a bedroom! But we need a picture of you two kissing with clear tongue action" Almost everyone says at the same time. Harry gets up and helps me up. He takes my hand and brings me toward a bedroom. He closes the door and we sit on the bed.
-"We don't have to do this..." He says.
-"But it's a dare." I say.
-''I know but if you don't want to we wont."
-"It's not that I don't want to it's just." I start.
-" I would of wished to have done this another way." Harry says.
-"What do you mean?" 
-"I'd rather take you out on a real date then kiss you rather then it happen this way." He says and I blush looking at the ground. I hear him sigh.
-"But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell. You don't know you're beautiful." I whisper/sings. I laugh and look into his eyes.
-"My love my heart is breathing for this, moment in time I'll find the words to say, before you leave me today." I reply as his forehead is against mine. We both smile as we bend forward and kiss.
-"I'm sad I could not of taken you out on a real date then kiss you but in some way every time I'm close to you I have to hid the urge I get of wanting to kiss you."
-"I'm happy this happened because I don't think I could of waited any longer."
-"We forgot to take the picture." He states.

-"Oh... well I guess we just have to kiss again." I say winking and laughing.
-"I guess we do."

~Hope you like Deb! Give me feedback! And if you want an imagine just leave your full name and with who you want it in the comment section below! Love you all so much! Write soon!-xxx-~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment