Sunday, September 1, 2013

Alone (part 3)

-"Charles." I say pulling just a bit back from the kiss but his forehead was still against mine.  -"Please." He says. "Make this last please." 
-"Charles. I-I" I stutter but he presses his lips against mine. It was tender, soft. It felt right but at the same time out of place.
-"Charles. I can't. Not now. Maybe we can start out as friends only. Please." I say and then hear a sigh come out of him. He keeps his hand on my cheek and the other around my waist.

~Lately I've been loosing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be. Lately I've been praying hard. No more counting dollars, will be will be counting stars.~

I pull back from our positing to grab my ringing phone out of my pocket. *Thank you* I sing in my head. Saved by the bell...we can say.
-"I-I have to take this..." I say walking away.

-"Hi?" I ask answering my phone.
-"Hey it's Harry."
-"Oh hey! What's up?"
-"Oh nothing. I was just wondering if you were ok? If that stupid boy is leaving you alone."
-"Oh hummm. Yeah yeah he is. I'm just eating lunch alone like always."
-"Oh... ok then." He starts. I then hear a lot of screaming in the back ground and him struggling. "I have to go now...Goodbye." I try to say something but he had already hung up. I start walking toward the hallway to go outside and eat when someone shouts my name.
-"Erica!" I turn around and not surprisingly Charles was running towards me.
-"What?"
-"You said you would rather start out as friends, so... want to go have lunch together?"
-"What part f-"
-"As friends only of course." I stop for a second and smile. A friend. Him my friend. I smile spreads across my face as I nod. He smiles and we walk outside. After lunch we went our separate ways and did not speak for the rest of the day. I got back home and a wave of excitement rushed over me. I was going to the One Direction concert tonight! And then it hit me. I was going to see Harry. How would he react. I brush the feeling away and grab the outfit that was set out for me on my bed.(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=96033386) .
*At the concert*
I pass by the entrance with my VIP tickets and get so many dirty stares from all the other girls outside. A security guard shows me the way to the meet and greet. The guard opens the door to their dressing room and a rush of nervousness comes over me. 
-"Erica?" Was the first thing I heard as I walked in. My cheeks turned red and I keep my eyes on the ground. "Erica?" He asks again. I lift my head up a bit and nod. I finally look into his eyes and he looked confused more then anything.
-"I-I hum." I try to say but I don't know what to say. The room was quiet and all very awkward. The rest of the boys get up and introduce themselves like a normal meet and greet while Harry sits there trying to digest everything. Harry waves to a guard to come over and he whispers something in his ear. The guard nods and walks away. Someones comes in and signals them that its time for the sound check. I move over and let them go out. The rest of the night goes by fast. The concert was amazing but Harry seemed a bit off. As they sing their last song a guard tells me to follow him. He brings me to an empty room where I take a seat as he leaves me there alone. A few minutes later Harry comes in the room.
-"Harry can I explain?" I say before he can talk.
-"You don't have to explain."
-"I am a big fan of you guys but last night I poured my heart out to you and I felt like I was around someone normal and not a big superstar."
-"It felt goo to be around someone who treated me like a normal person last night."
-"I'm sure it did." 
-"I just don't want to be treated like a superstar, you know?"
-"Fine then." I smile and get up. "But give me a small second to fan girl about your concert." 
-"Fine only this once."
-"IT WAS EPIC! I swear you guys are so amazing! It was as perfect as I imagined." I start rambling for a minute of two and finally jump into his arms. He holds me tight and we stay like that for a few minutes until he pulls a tad back from the hug. We looked at each other  as if we had known each other for ages. He starts coming in closer and closer to my face but someone knocks on the door. Harry acts as if he heard nothing and keeps getting closer until his lips settle onto mine. At the same time the door opens and a flash appears.

~I'm deeply sorry guys for not posting! Really am! School started again, and I've got training 6 days on 7 and other things! I've also had a lack of inspiration but hopefully it's back! If you could share my blog and give me feedback it would be epic! Love you guys so much! Write soon -xx-~

No comments:

Post a Comment