Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Alone (part 5)

*Erica's POV*
Once I get back home and into my room I scream into my pillow. This could not be true! It was all a dream it had to be. My phone then starts vibrating and I see the picture on my phone. This was not a dream. I look at my phone and see things I wish I had not seen. Stuff like 'go die in a whole', 'no one loves you', 'why are you still alive? Don't you understand no one loves you nor wants you!'. I only read a few of those messages and shut off my phone. Tears start to shed and I run to my bathroom. I hop into the shower and let the tears go down. I look up on my shampoo rack and see my razor. An idea comes into my mind as I grab the razor.

*A month and a half later*
I'm in math class siting in the corner alone like always.
-"Hey." I hear a familiar voice say. "How can you be wearing a long sleeve shirt in summer?"
-"Hey." I smile looking up at Charles. He had become a friend but he would not wanted to be seen in public with me so it would not affect his reputation, and I understood. He would talk to me a bit in class but rarely. "Oh I'm always cold."
-"I can't believe you." He says. "Anyways we still on for tonight?" He whispers.
-"Yeah." I smile and he turns around on his heals and walks over to his place. I look down at my notepad and realize all my drawings where about Harry. I sigh and try to hold back a tear. Since the concert he had not texted me. I knew he was touring and was probably really busy but still. He had not texted me once. The teacher walks into class and snaps me out of my thoughts.

*Later that night*
Charles was coming over for the night and was sleeping over since it was a Friday. 
-"Hey Girl!" I hear him say as he walks into my room.
-"Oh hey mister!" I reply.
-"What's up?" He says siting down on my bed.
-"Nothing much...got any ideas of what we could do tonight?"
-"Movies, pizza and popcorn?"
-"Yeah perfect! Meet you in the home theater while I grab the popcorn, chips and candy?" I say grabbing my phone and jump onto my two feet. He smiles and nods and we walk out of the room. After grabbing the food I make my way to the home theater room. Charles had already picked out five movies.
-"Two horror movies? Do you not want me to sleep tonight?" I say dropping myself onto the couch next to Charles.
-"Maybe..." He says winking.
-"So Don't be afraid of the dark, Insidious, and all three lord of the rings!" 
-"I say we start with insidious then end with don't be afraid of the dark." He suggest.
-"I guess so..." I say as he puts in the movie and I shut the lights and grab a few blankets.
-"You ready?" He asks pressing play.
-"I really hate you right now!"
-"Oh don't worry I'll protect you from those fake monsters." He says laughing but serious at the same time. As I crumble into a ball and hide under the blanket Charles puts his arm around me and I bury my head into his chest. By the time that movie had ended and we were at the second Lord of the ring, we were so close to one another not even a finger could fit between us and by the ending of Don't be afraid of the dark, his lips were on mine and he was over me. When the movie ended Charles got off of over me and we both sat up, there was a sort of awkward silence before we both got up. 
-"Um, I'll be right back." He says walking out of the room as I smile. I start to pick up the food and head to the kitchen where I had left my phone. I open it an see tons of messages like the ones I always got. I hold back a few tears and put my phone into my pocket. I make my way into my room where I put on a tight v-neck white long sleeve shirt and some black shorts. I put my hair up into a messy bun and go wash my face. I walk out of the bathroom and see Charles siting on my bed.
-"Um the guest room is the second door on your left. You have your own bathroom and all if you want to take a shower." I tell him. His back was facing me and he seemed concentrated on something. I make my way closer to him and realize he had my phone in his hands and looked as he was about to cry.
-"I-I knew you got bullied at school but never knew it went to cyber-bullying." 
-"Charles." I say grabbing my phone and trying to hold back tears. "I learned to ignore those messages." I lie. He looks at me and grabs my wrist. I bite my lip to hide the pain but it hurt so much and I pull my arm back.
-"We should go to bed it's almost 1 am." I tell him getting up and opening the door so he could get out. He let's out a small sigh and gets up. I close my door behind him and pull up me sleeve and look at my scars. I quickly put my sleeve down and throw my phone on my bed letting out a small scream. I turn my lights off and crawl under my blanket in my bed while tears came down. 
My clock stated 2:30 am and I could not stop crying. All of a sudden I feel someone crawl into my bed next to me.
-"It's ok Erica. They are all stupid and especially wrong." Charles says and I turn around and put my head deep in his chest as he wraps his arms around me and reconforts me until we both fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment