Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Like two peas in a podd"

~This imagine is for a good friend of mine named Ananya. Hope you enjoy :) ~
I'm walking down W Brodways close to downtown Vancouver. I was wearing a white long sleeve shirt, with a pair of blue jeans and my yellow hunter boots. My long curly hazel hair was in a low loose pony tail. I had a coffee in one hand and my iPhone in the other (http://polyv.re/18l7HRN) . I was texting my best friend not really paying attention to my path. All of a sudden Bam! I run into someone.
-"Shit! I'm sorry!" We say at the same time and laugh. I look down at my shirt and see a tea stain on it. I then look at the other persons shirt and realized I had poured all my coffee on their, ironically, white shirt. We both look up at each other and stare into one anothers eyes for a few seconds before we both stutter a "H-h-hi." at the same time. We laugh once more and blush.
-"My name is Harry." He says to break the confortable silence that had been created for a few seconds.
-''My name is Ananya, but you can call me Ana or Anne, your choice."
-"That's a beautiful name, I've never heard it before."
-"Well it's Indian, and it means unique."
-"Well it really suites you, because you really are unique." He replies and I blush.
-"I'm so sorry I dropped my hot tea on you." He says.
-"Well we were both obviously occupied and ironically holding hot drinks." I say. We had run into each other because we were both to occupied looking at our phones instead of looking where we were going.
-"Yeah sorry again... Anyways you want to go get new shirts and grab a tea, or coffee." He ask shyly. 
-"That sounds good. There's a H&M shop just down the street, we can go there." I say and he nods. We walk to the shop trying to make small talk so there was no awkward silence. We arrive at the store and Harry runs towards a shirt and scans my body and grabs one off the rack. He then turns to another rack and grabs another shirt and gives them to me.
-"You would look good in these (Top 1 - Top 2). I roll my eyes and laugh.
-"Before I try them on I have to go find you a shirt." I say and he sighs in agreement. You make your way to the men section and grab a shirt for him (Top Harry).
-"Here try this on." I say giving him the shirt.
-"I want to see you in your shirt first." He says half begging.
-"Try it on at the same time?" I say smiling. 
-"Fine." He pouts. We head to the dressing rooms and enter each a cabin. I walk out with the second top on and Harry was already out waiting for me.
-"You look good in that shirt that I picked." Harry states.
-"I can say the same mister. That shirts fits you well." I reply and add a small wink.
-"You still have a shirt to try on so go go! Quick. " He tells me. I step into the cabin and put on the second shirt and walk back out. Harry was leaning against the wall waiting for me. As I walk out his eyes go big. I was wearing the first top he picked out (top 1).
-"You look beautiful in that. No need to debate it you are getting that shirt." He says. "Now get back in there and give me that shirt so we can pay." I hurry back in there and change into my stained shirt. I put the shirt over the door and harry grabs it.
-"I''ll be at the cash!" He exclaims. I hurry out to find him paying for both our shirts.
-"Hey I could of payed for that." 
-"I know." He says winking while he pays the cashier in cash. He passes me my shirt and we head back to the cabbing to put them on and change out of our dirty clothes. After we walk out of the store we head to a Starbucks a block up and grab a drink. I get a espresso and he takes a simple green tea.
-"So tell me about you Ana." He says as we sip on our drinks.
-"Well I'm 14." I say.
-"You look nothing like 14! I don't believe you."
-"Well I am.."
-"It's just you are way to beautiful and mature to be so young." 
-"You're making me blush." I reply hiding behind my mug. He laughs and makes me put my mug down.
-"Don't hide behind your mug, I want to be able to see your beautiful face, especially those amazing eyes." He says and I smile at myself looking down at the ground.
-"Tell me more about you Ananya." 
-"Well I'm into photography, I love fashion, my mom is a designer, I adore traveling and cars. I'm a hockey jock,and a dancer. Oh and I love music, especially writing it."
-"You write music?"
-"Yeah well I'd like to be a producer one day..."  
-"Do you play any instruments?" 
-''I play the flute, the piano, the guitar, and I'm learning how to play the violin also."
-"You play more instruments the me and I'm a musician!"
-"What do you mean?"
-"Well I'm in a band. We just came in third place on the X factor UK, and I am here on vacation with the rest of the boys. Like a ski trip."
-"That's so cool! So how old are you? Tell me about you."
-"I'm 16, hum, I sing, I-I." He starts but ends up stuttering as he looks out the window.
-"Oh shit!" He says.
-"What's wrong?" I ask.
-"Look I really have to go." He says getting up grabbing his tea. "It was really nice meeting you but I have to leave."
-"Um..." I say confused. "Well goodbye then..." But by then he had already run off. ' I didn't even get his number! He was really cute! Damn it!' I think to myself. I sigh and grab my coffee and head back home. I really wished I could of grabbed his number.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! thanks soo much!!! and i love the top selection! Thanks!! awwww we r great friends aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well i wouldn't write an imagine like this for anyone, now would I :p

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete