Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Abbilin Rose (Part 7)


Imagine-
I land in Dublin and hop into the bus that was going to bring me to Mullinger. As I hoped out of the bus I had no idea where to go...I could not go back to Zach... I was not ready. So I decide to stay in a hotel and figure out what I was doing here...why did I even come back... I don't even know why! Maybe because I felt like something was not right.
*2 days later*
I woke up from my bed and I knew. Today had to be the day I would go see Zach. I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror and look at myself.
-"What happened?" I ask myself. Everything had changed during the summer. I was not a cheater, yet I "dated" someone else... I ignored all text or calls from my boyfriend here, and I had changed completely...I used to be an innocent young women, very quiet, very calm, that would never have done half of what I did this summer. Maybe being back in Ireland would bring the old me back... I did not know. I sigh and look down at my sink then back at the mirror. I shake my head then get ready for my shower. I dry my hair and put on some clothes and head out the door (Polyvore). I make my way to my flat well Zachs flat...My hand hovers in front of the door hesitating on knocking or not. Just as I was about to knock, the door opens up.
-"Abbilin..." He says almost out of breath. I was speechless. Nothing was coming out of my mouth.
-"You're back!" He says kind of confused, happy, mad, hurt..."come in." He says letting me in.
-"Would you like some tea?" He asks as I sit down on his couch.
-"Hum sure." I smile awkwardly. I get confy on the couch as Zach walks back into the living room with two cups of tea.
-"So how have you been?" He asks siting in front of me.
-"I have been good. You?"
-"I've had a nice summer...work took up most of my time." He smiles and there was a pose. "How was New York? I thought you were coming back at the end of summer?"
-"Humm New York was epic! I hung out a lot with Emely and the boys from One Direction. I aslo got a job at vogue magazine! I worked as an intern. And well my job is sort of why I'm not back yet…" I say starting with exictement then slowly looking at the ground.
-"What do you mean?"
-"Well my boss, Jennifer, gave me an offer the other day...It's a full time job as her assistant and gave me a contract for modeling." I say playing with my hands.
-"oh…" He says putting his tea down.
-"I have not taken the job offer yet!" I quickly add.
-"Well you should...it's just…" I starts but then stops talking.
-"It's just what?" I asks.
-"I never knew that you liked fashion…" He says.
-"I thought you figured!" I say laughing a bit.
-"Oh...Well you should take this job offer if it's really your passion." He says understandingly...I knew this was awkward for him and it was awkward for me to...but I had to see him.
-"I think I will." I says sipping my tea. Another silence comes up and this time it was longer then the last one and even more awkward.
-"Why did you ignore all my calls and texts this summer?" He asks trying to keep calm.
-"Zach…" I sigh. I had no Idea what to say. "I think we both new this was coming." I say keeping me calm. "I-I just don't think we are meant for one another."
-"I waited for you! For 3 months! I have been faithful and now you're telling me you cheated on me!" He shouts.
-"I never said I did that!" I shout back.
-"Oh god! I sense it! While you were out having fun with another guy, I have been siting in this flat that belongs to us, for the whole time." He says getting up and passing his hands trew his ginger curls.
-"Zach, I'm sorry." I say holding back tears.
-"Don't go." He says sititng down to me and putting his arm around me.
-"What?" I ask confused.
-"Stay with me. Come back to Ireland." He says.
-"But Zach, I-"
-"Marry me!" He says with impulse.
-"What!? Zach-" I say so confused.
-"Marry me!" He says again with more impulse.


*So sorry for being very late! I've got exams comming up, and humm well I game a lot...and I just got black ops 2 so that's why I'm really late... :P yes I know I'm a geek, but I love to game :D Anyways I've already started part 8 so yeah :) Sorry once more!*

2 comments: