Sunday, February 3, 2013

Abbilin Rose (part 8)


Imagine-
-"ZACH!" I shout as he jumps on me and kisses me. "WE ARE OVER! I wont marry you! Forget me and move on!" I shout and get up. "Goodbye!" I say slamming the door. I make my way back to the hotel and quickly pack my things. I buy a bus ticket to Dublin, and then a plane ticket to New York. I sit down on the bus and put my earphones in. A tear streams down my face as I think of the beautiful year I spent with Zach. We loved each other so much and now it was over.

*A few hours later (10pm in NewYork)*
I grab my suit case and hop into a cab. I did not want to face Emely yet and have to explain everything so I make my way to a cheap hotel. The thing is that as I get out of the cab in downtown New York, I get bombarded with camera flashes. What was happening? I quickly hop back into the cab and direct him to Emely's flat. I enter Emely's flat right before the cameras can catch me again.
-"Bloody Hell." I say to myself.
-"Hello?" Someone asks and I'm guessing it was Em.
-"Hey.'' I say dropping my keys and going to see Em, but no. It was someone else.
-"Who are you?" I ask looking at the girl curiously.
-"Who are you?" She asks with a light french accent.
-"I asked first!" I say looking at her kind of angry.
-"Abby! You're home!" I hear someone shout from behind and jump onto me. Now that was Emely for sure. "This is Marie." She says presenting the girl.
-"Marie this is Abbilin, Abbilin this is Marie." She says laughing. "I go to school with Marie, she is a ballet dancer, I invited her over for the night not knowing when you were coming home…"
-"Oh…"
-"And Marie, this is Abbilin. My best friend in the whole world!" She says overly exited.
-"Ok, hi Marie. Em kitchen now." I say dragging her by the arm.
-"What's up?" She ask.
-"Why are there paparazzi following me?!" I ask and her happy face becomes drop dead serious.
-"What?!"
-"Well I was walking out of airport and I just got bombarded with paparazzi." I say lying about the hotel.
-"Well don't look at me! I don't know why!" She say backing off.
-"Fine." I pout and walk out to go to my room.

*A week later*
-"Abby!" I hear Emely shout.
-"What?!" I shout back.
-"Come here now and explain everything!"
-"What?" I ask making my way to the living room.
-"I'm not even able to leave the house without being  cornered by paps. So explain what happened this summer." She says looking very mad. I sigh and look at the ground then sit down on the couch.
-"This summer…" I start and explain everything. "But I swear no one ever saw us together! I don't know what is up with all the paps."
-"You sure about never being seen." She says lifting an eyebrow then taking her phone out. "Take a look at this." She says giving me her phone. It was opened up on perezhilton.com. I then see plenty of pictures of Niall walking in and out of my flat. I continue to scroll down and then see pictures of him and I on the roof top and some of them are us kissing.
-"No! No! No!" I say giving her the phone.
-"Oh wait there is more." She says playing around with her phone again then giving it to me with twitter open. I then see plenty of hash tags of Niall and mystery girl (well me) and pictures of us.
-"Does Niall know?" I ask. " I need to speak to him. Where is he?"
-"Abby, he is gone. He left while you were in Ireland. He had to go on tour."
-"Ok well he does not have to know. Now we will continue our lives normally. Now I have to get ready for work." I say getting up.

*Nialls POV*
The boys and I where back in Australia for a few concerts. Tonight we had a concert but first we had a radio interview.
-"And we are back with the worlds most famous boy band One Direction!" The host says as we go back on air.
-"So Niall," He starts and my head bolts up in the air. I hardly ever get asked questions so I  was sort of exited. "Tell me about this mystery girl." He says and I'm more then confused.
-"What?"
-"Well the mystery girl you are dating."
-"But I don't have a girlfriend..." I say looking at the boys who all seem confused too. The host sighs and shows me pictures of this summer.
-"Oh snap." I whisper. All the boys turn their heads towards me and so does our manager.
-"Come on Niall why don't you give us a name?"He says but I'm still shocked. "Personally this is my favorite picture." He says showing me the picture of Abby and I kissing on the roof. My eyes are getting red and Louis quickly starts talking.
-"It's great to be back in Australia. I've missed this paradise place. And this time Hazza and Leyum wont get chlamydia because of koalas." He laughs. I then see my manager talking to a guys on the other side.
-"Yeah." The host laughs. "Why don't we listen to a track from their new album. Here is Kiss you by One Direction!" He says starting the song. The boys and I leave the room and go in a seperate room to talk. I explain everything and they look at me not so shocked.
-"But I never knew about this! I never knew paps got us!" I says pulling out my phone to see that they have been following Abby around like puppys. "Oh god I have to fix this." I say just as Paul gets us to tell us we have to go back in to finish the interview.

*Ok I know this is a shitty chapter :$ I'm sorry! I'll catch up on the next one!*

No comments:

Post a Comment