Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Abbilin Rose (Part 3)

Imagine-
*Niall' POV*
-"Hey." I say awkwardly as I open the door to my house.
-"Hi." She says. I open te door wider and let Holly come in.
-"I think it's better if we go for a walk." I say grabbing my coat and pushing her out the door. We walk in silence for a while. It seemed as if she was searching for her words.
-"What do you want?" I ask looking at her.
-"Niall, I miss you, I muss us. I miss what we had! Why did we break up Niall?" She says turning and looking at me in the eyes.
-"Holly, we  broke up for a reason." I say trying to continue walking but she grabs my arm and pulls me towards her. She crashes her lips on mine with no hesitation.
-"Holly! Stop!" I say pushing her back. "We did not work out! I know we had something going on, but we had nothing special. We only had a spark when I was looking for a fire. We would of broken up without the X Factor. Now please, get over me, go find someone special, someone that loves you." I say skeasing her hand then walking away. I make my way back home walking slowly down the side walk.
-"Hey! Niall!" I hear a soft irish accent say from behind me as I'm a few feet away from my house. I turn around suddenly to see Abbilin waiving at me from across the raod. I quickly turn my head to see my flat with five different cars parked in front, I then switch back to Abbilin who was already making her way towards me. 
-"Hey Ab's!" I say walking to her brigging her away from my house.
-"Hey Nialler!" I hear someone shout from behind me. 'Damn it!' I say mentaly. I turn around to see Liam standing outside waiving at me then turn back to see Abby was already in front of me.
-"Who is that?" She asks poiting at Liam.
-"Just a friend!" I say half smiling at her.
-"And how about the rest of those boys?" She asks raising an eyebrow. I turn on my heals to see all four boys in my doorway.
-"You know that thing I wanted to tell you last night?"
-"Yeah?" She says confused.
-"Well they will help me explain it all." I say grabbing her hand and walking her towards my flat. We walk in and she takes her coat off. She looked abselutly stunning, like always (polyvore). 
-"Mom, this is Abby." I say.
-"As in Abbilin Rose?" She asks almost jumping up and down.
-"Yes, Abbilin Rose." I say.
-"I'm so glad to see you again! You have changed so much darling! Come come." My mum stars, and brings her to the kitchen while I go meet the boys in the living room.
-"It's a long story ok. I'll explain later but for now she has no idea who we are, band wise. I have to tell her. I need you to help me." I finish just as Abby walks into the room.
-"Hi. I'm Abbilin, but call me Abby." She says all bubbly.
-"Abby I have to tell you something." I say gesturing the open seat. "It's pretty big...Well how to say this...Ermmm...Well I'm in a band, one of the biggest boy bands in the world and theise are my band mates. Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn." I say.
-"Finally!" She half shouts.
-"What?" I ask confused.
-"I was woundering how long it was going to take you to tell me!" She says laughing.
-"But... humm... the thing is that I'm leaving on tour in a few days..." I start.
-"Mate it's tomorrow." Louis says filling me in.
-"What!?" Abby says sitting up straight.
-"I wanted to tell you Ab's..." I start.
-"Niall..." She starts, looking down at her watch. "I really have to go. I am going to be late for work." She gets up and hugs me. I watch as she walks out the door.
-"Explain!" Zayn says pulling me down next to him.
-"Well it all started..." I trail off, telling them everything from our past to the present.
-"You totaly like her!" Harry says giving me a small shove as I finish my back story.
-"No I don't, and anyways she has a  boyfriend." I say hidding my blush. "It's getting late guys I'm going to grab a bite and go to bed. See you tomorrow lads." I say and walk out of the room quickly.

*Abby's POV*
I make my way to work, walking with difficulty, my eyes bluring up as if I was about to cry. What was wrong with me? Why was I hurting so much because of his departure tomorrow? I took a snif and whiped my tears and walked into the caffe.

~This is probably not the best chapter ever but still! I don't know how long I'm planning on making this Imagine...and you might not quite follow where I'm going with it at times but I promise it will be good! Give me feedback! Please! I love reading your comments! Love you all <3 write soon -xx-~

No comments:

Post a Comment