Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Abbilin Rose (Part 5)

Imagine-
*Abby's POV*
-"Em...Emely? Em!" I say trying to snap Emely out of her daydream.
-''What? Yeah what?" She says turning around, snaping out of her daydream.
-"I have to go." I say biting my lip. "Niall is it okay if I leave her wit you?" I ask turning on my heals to look at Niall.
-"Yeah sure!" He says smiing. "I'd love to get to know her." 
-"Ok just make sure she does not faint." I joke and run off. I check my phone to see about five missed calls from Zach with almost 10 messages from him. I look at my phone as it starts to ring again. I shut off my phone and put it back in my purse. I hop into a taxi and give him directions for my destination. The taxi stops in front of the building and I nervously stare at it, I pay the driver and exit the car. 
-"Hi, I have a meeting with-" I start as I enter the enourmus bilding and walk to the desk.
-"You must be Abbilin Rose." The women says interupting me. "You are five minutes late!" She says grabbing me by the arm and leading me to the elevator. Now to understand this I have to go back to a few days ago.

*Flashback*
-"Oh dear lord!" I hear a man say while I was shopping for clothes downtown. "Perfect, you are perfect!" He starts en then start turning around me. I was quite confused. "Oh a naturel ginger also! With curls! Such a perfect body, perfect complection. Beautiful bleu eyes, soft lips." He say.
-"Pardon me, but who are you and what are you doing?" I ask as politely as possible.
-"And Irish too! Well this is my lucky day!" He say jumping in joy. "May you excuse me!" He says. He sounded french from france. He had a thick accent when speaking french, he also looked guay but I was not judging.
-"Ah je suis desoler! My name is Jean-Paul Mercier. I work for vogue magazine. I was woundering if you ever considered modeling?"
-"Well not really...why?"
-"You might not be tall but you are perfect. I might have a job offer for you. Here is my card  contact me." He say about to leave."Oh and your name?"
-"Abbilin Rose." I say looking at his card.
-"Perfect Abbilin! And nice outfit. It really flaters your body and waist line." (polyvore) He says and start to walk away.
-"Wait Jean-Paul!" I say right before he leaves.
-"Yes madame?"
-"This job? If I say I would like to have it, what would you do?" I ask.
-"Well I would get you and interview with my boss."
-"And if I say I would like to have an interview with your boss?"
-"Well I would ask your number and contact information." he says and I quickly grab a pen and paper from my bag and write down my contact information.
-"Here you go." I say handing him the paper.
-"I will contact you tomorrow Abbilin." He says then turns on his heals and leaves. 
*Flashback finished*

As he said he contacted me the next day and set up an interview with me today. So let's go back to the present. The women pushes the bouton on the elevator and walks away. The elevator doors open on the floor and Jean-Paul was waiting for me.
-"Jean-Paul!" I say as he greets me with a quick hug and kiss on the cheecks.
-"Abbilin. Vite! You are late! She hates late people."
-"I'm sorry there was some traffic and I got held back by something." I say biting my lip in guilt.
-"Does not matter you are here now." He says. We walk into a big office.
-"Jean-Paul, she is late." The women says with her chair turned so we did not see her face.
-"Oui oui, I know but she is here." He says sort of shaking.
-"Fine. Now show me this girl you have been telling me about." She says turning her chair around to face us. She gets up and walks towards me. She starts cerceling me and scanning me.
-"You must be Abbilin Rose. I am Jennifer Hadison. Jean-Paul has told me much about you. It's nice to finaly meet you." She says shaking me hand. "Now you are beautiful Abbilin, but you are way to small."
-"Well I am from Ireland, and even thought I have never met my parents I saw pictures of them and they were very small-" I start
-"You talk to much." She says cutting me off. "I don't like people who talk alot."
-"Sorry." I say under my breath.
-"Well you are gorgeous but way to small." She says going back the her desk chair. "I'm sorry but the best I can offer you is inter job." She says then dismissing. "I expect you here first thing in the morning monday." She says turning her chair. I smile and say goodbye to Jean-Paul and make my way back home. A few minutes later I arrive at my flat and enter the house. It was dark outisde, close to 9pm when I got home. I unlock the door and to my suprise, five boys and one girl were siting in the living room watching a movie.
-"Hey she is home!" Niall says joyfully. I give him a smile and make my way to my room. I quick off my heals and decide to finaly call Zach.
-"Hey?" I hear a sleepy voice say. I missed him so much.
-"Hey Zach." I say and I feel him light up a bit.
-"Love, I miss you so much."
-"Me too." I say and everything goes silent. "I just wanted to hear your voice before going to bed." I say.
-"Well it's late here baby. So good night sleep tight, I love you." He says.
-"Good night." I say and hang up. Just as I put my phone down Niall walks in and sits down next to me.
-"Where did you go today?" He asks but I just groan. "You seem tired comon lets get you to bed." he says and lies me down. I pull him closer to me and pull him down on the bed and cuddle up to him and quickly fall asleep.
-"Good night princess." I hear him says and then giving me a kiss on the forhead.

~Ok yeah yeah this is not really a ''short imagine'' it might even be a book! I don't know really. I'll see where it goes as I write... hope you like it so far! Give me feedback. I'm tired so I'll write more tomorrow if I can! Love you guys! <3 Write soon -xx- 
oh and PS: Almost 100 000 views of my blog!!! OMG! Share my blog please! I'd love to get 100 000 views!~

No comments:

Post a Comment