Friday, December 28, 2012

Abbilin Rose (part 2)

*Abbilin' POV*
I was strolling down the park going to meet my boyfriend Zachary. As I was walking I saw that blond boy that I served at the coffe shop the other day. He seemed so familiar, that voice, those eyes, that smile. I brushed it off and made my was to Zach, who was standing near a tree. I gave him a quick peck and huged him, but as I was doing that I kept an eye on blondie that was staring at me. His smile quickly erased when I kissed Zach and he walk away slowly with his guitar in hand.
-"Hey beauty queen." Zach says smiling and brushing a strand of hair behind me ear.
-"Hey." I smile blushing.
-"Are you ready to go?" He ask grabbing my hand.
-"Yes." I say looking behind me to see that the boy was gone. I turn back and smile at Zachary. The boys was just hauting my head, lingering in the dark, but I could just not put my finger on why he was stuck in my head.

*A few days later*
I was working at the coffe shop serving a customer, when I saw blondie passing by in front of the shop. I quickly drop everything and run out of the door. Why was I doing this? I could get fired for doing this! But I was not in control of myself in some way. 
-"Hey." I say poking his sholder. He turns around confused and looks at me. "I don't know why but you seem so familiar to me. Like we have met before a long time ago. Do you think I could get you a drink sometime?" I say as he stands there blankly.
-"Niall Horan." He says shaking me hand.
-"Abbilin Rose." I smile.
-"And yes, I'd love to get a drink with you sometime. How about tomorrow night?" He asks.
-"Yes. Meet me here after closing hours. I'm closing tomorow so maybe we could grab a drink after I closed up."
-"Sure. See you tomorrow." He says and walks away. I sort of felt complete when he agreed. Like something clicked in me.

*The next night*
*Guling Guling*
I hear the bells of the doors meaning someone was entering the shop.
-"Hey, Abbilin?" I hear an Irish accent say.
-"Hey Niall! I'm in the back." I say back joyfully. Before I know it he was right behind me.
-"We have two options. Either we can go down to the bar, or I could make some coffe and muffins and we could stay here."
-"I rather muc stay here." He says and I smile.
-"I'll get the coffe and muffins." I say.
-"I'll set a table for two." He smiles and walks away. I go to my locker and grab my things. (polyvore) I shut the back up and make two expresso' and grab two chocolat chip muffins.
-"Here you go." I saw a few minutes later walking up to him with the coffe and muffins.
-"Thanks." He smiles at me. There was an awkward silence as we sipped our coffes and nibbled on our muffins.
-"Ok I'm going to go straight forward with this, why do you seem so familiar to me? Why does it seem as if I've known you forever?" I ask. He sighs and pull something out from his wallet.
-"Maybe this will help." He says showing me three pictures.
I look at them in shock. They were all pictures of me! Then the memories came rushing back. I look up at him them at my wrist. I was still wearing the charm bracelet he had given me right before I left.
-"Nialler." I sigh in relief then look at him.
-"Abby." He says grabbing my hands from across the table and looking me in the eyes.
-"I've missed you so much!" I say getting up as he comes close to me and hugs me.
-"Me too darling, me too." He says playing with me hair while grabing me tight in his arms.
-"Promise me you wont leave this time?" I say pulling back and looking into his eyes that were about to tear up just like mine.
-"I promise." He says puting is pinky around mine. "Pinky promise."
-"This is surreal." I say starting to laugh to pull me tears away.
-"I know, faith brought us back together." He winks.
-"I-I-I..." I start but nothing comes out of my mouth.
-"You should lock up and I should bring you home." He says and I clean up and lock up. As a gentlemant he walks me home, he borrowed me his jacket because it was cold outside and we caught up on each other a bit.
-"It was nice to see you again." I say as we arrive in front of me door.
-"Yes it was." He says.
-"Oh here you go." I say giving him his jacket.
-"Thanks." He smiles.
-"We should do this again. You should come over for diner and a movie sometime."
*Niall' POV*

-"Yeah that sounds good! But humm you should know..." I start but she cuts me off by a yawn.
-"I'm terrebly sorry! I am just really tired. Maybe you can tell me next time we hang out." She says then quickly pecks my cheeck and walks in her flat. She had no idea who I was, well at least that I was in one of the most famous boy bands in the world. She did not know any of it. She also had no idea that I'd be leaving in four days...

No comments:

Post a Comment