Monday, November 19, 2012

Memory Lane (Cortney)

Imagine-
*Year 2029*
-"Daddy Daddy." I feel my little girl pulling on my pants.
-"Yes Delilah" I say picking her up in my arms.
-"How did you and mom meet?" She says searching for her words as she speeks.
-"Oh I want to hear this." Jamie, my older daughter, says walking into the room. Delilah was four and Jamie just turned 13.
-"Well it's a funny story. It all started in an elevator." I start

*Flashback to 2013*
-"Oh wait! Hold the elevator" I hear a soft voice say. I look up and see this beautiful women. She was running in her heels, with a coffe in hand and papers in the other one. 
http://www.polyvore.com/work/set?id=63744587#stream_box
I put my hand to hold the doors and watch her enter the elevator.
-"Thank you so much." She says with a smile and catching her breath.
-"No problem." I say then look away. Where was I, you could ask. I was going to do an interview at a radio station. The boys where already upstairs and I was going to join them. The elevator was silent until we hear a thud.
-"What was that?" She says anxious.
-"I'm not sure." I say looking around. I feel the elevator come to stop.
-"No no no no no! This can't be happening! I'm already late!" She says starting to panic.
-"It's ok they will get us out soon." I say trying to confort her.
-"Argg" She says under her breath. 
-"I'm Niall by the way."
-"Cortney." She smiles.
-"Nice to meet you." I say. 
We spent about an hour and a hald in the elevator waiting for it to start again. We talked about our lifes and got to know each other. We exchanged numbers and said goodbye.
*Flash back finished*

 *Year 2029*
-"I was 18 when I met him." Cortney says walking into the room. I toured with him after we started to date." She continues.
-"So where did you bring mom for the first date." Jamie asks.
-"Well I brought her to a fair that was in town. I won her a teddy bear, bought her cotton candy and other things. We had a lot of fun. As the sun was setting we went on the ferris wheel. We where at the top of the ferris wheel when I kissed her." I explain.
-"So I left with him on tour a week later. We had our ups and downs. I had problems with the paparazzi from time to time. And I almost broke up with him until..." She starts.
-"Until she found out she was pregnant with you." I finish her sentence.
-"I was only 21 and I was freaking out, but Niall was there for me."
-"We had been together for a year and a half only." 
-"But we stayed together no matter what."
-"After she gave birth to you we bought this house for us even tought I would be gone most of the time." I say
-"When you turned three, you and I went to join Niall in New York." She says.
-"During one of the songs I brought her up on stage. I sang 'Back for you' for her and ended the song on one knee with a proposal wring." I say smilling more then ever.
-"I still remember that day as if it was yesterday. The whole croud was singing along to the song but they all went silent at the same time when they say Niall on one knee with a ring in his hand." She says and I kiss her.
-"Ewww!" Jamie says and Delilah hides her face in her hands and we both start to laugh.
-" Ten years together already." I say smiling bright.
-"And I don't regret anything at all." She finishes.

*THE END!*
-Send feedback! Tell me what you think! Write soon -xx- :) -

No comments:

Post a Comment