Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Little things (Iorna)

Imagine-
"Hi, my name is Iorna. I'm fifteen. I'm a very insecure person. I have an eating disorder and anxiety problem, and this is my story of how someone special saved my life."

*A month earlier*
-"Iorna! Super!" I hear my mom shout from the kitchen.
-"Coming!" I shout back as I clean up the bathroom and run downstairs and sit down at the table.
-"Why are you not eating?" My mom says as I play with my food.
-"I had a big lunch at school today and I'm not really hungry."
-"Well at least take a bite out of you chicken you love chiken it's your favorite." My mom says and I fake a smile across my face. I garb a few small bites and run up to my room.

My whole story begins at school really. I kept on getting bullied by other girls and sometimes a few boys. They called me fat, they called me Shaky ior.  One night I stood in front of the mirror  and took a good hard look at me. I stood there for about an hour. After that day we can say everything started going downhill. My bullying got more and more intense and things started to get bad at home. I started cutting myself, starved myself, and foreced myself to spread a smile across my face. No one really realized anything. So no one would help me get trew this. Until the day a new student arrived at school.
-"Class, I present you Niall Horan. I know he is a big pop start and all but he is determined to finish his school year here. So please treat him like a normal student." Miss Parker our physics teacher tells us. All the girls went crazy as they looked at him. He had crystal bleu eyes and a messy blond hair. He was not much my type so I went back to drawing in my journal, wich had everything in it...from my feelings and emotions to my everyday life. If anyone ever saw it I would kill myself.
-"Hi." I hear an voice say. It sounded unfamiliar with a big accent. I lift my head up from my journal and look to my side. The new kid took the spot next to me. I fake a smile and turn back to my book.
-"I'm Niall." He says trying to make conversation again.
-"Iorna." I say annoyed and go back to drawing. I feel his smile fade away as he heard my answer and took turned his head to the teacher.

*45 minutes later*
The bell rings and I rush out of class to avoid any contact with anyone. I quickly grab my lunch from my locker and run to my hidding spot. I'd go eat at the far end of the court yard behind a shack where no one would go. Sometimes people would come and sit next to me and start teasing me grabing my lunch and other things but most of the days I would be alone. Only me, my lunch, and my journal.
-"Hi" I hear that unfamiliar voice with a thick accent say again. I turn my head and see it's the new kid again. Was he following me? I say to myself. I create another one of my famous fake smiles again and turn back to my journal.
-"You draw well." He says looking at my drawing over my sholder. I quickly snap my book shut and look at him.
-"Oh I'm sorry I did not know it was personal." He says backing away and opening his lunch box. I watch him as he eats his lunch it was seams like one bite.
-"Are you going to eat that?" He says looking at my apple and sandwich that is placed on the table.
-"No I'm not hungry."  I say.
-"How can you not be hungry!" He says almost shocked at what I said.
-"I don't have a big appetite." I lie as I feel my stomac groul as if it was ordering me to eat, but I ignored it and said "You want it?"
-"You sure?"
-"Yeah." I say giving him my food.
-"THIS is so good!" He says his mouth full wich made me laugh a bit.
-"I don't know my mom made it." 
-"Well tell her she is a good cook."
-"Sure." I smile
-"So tell me about yourself Iorna." He say turning towards me.
-"Humm there is nothing much to say about my life, but humm I have to go. It was nice talking to you." I say as I see a bunch of people walking towards my table. I get up in a rush grabbing my journal and run away as fast as I can.

For a month Niall would always come and meet me at my lunch table. I don't know why he would come but his company made everything seem at ease. For those two months, during lunch time I would not get hurt or bullied until today.
-"Hey Shaky ior!" I heard as I turn my head in one shot and see a people walking up towards me. I grab my books and run off but what I don't realize is that I droped my journal, my precious journal that contains everything.

*Naill' POV*
-"Hey Shaky ior!" I hear and watch as Iorna turns her head. She garbs her books and run off before I could react.
-"Where ya going ior!" They shout again but she was long gone. They start laughing and turn away. I watch them as they make there way back to 'civilisation' and my face was full of interogations. I turn back to were Iorna dissapered and see something shining because of the reflecting light. I get up and grab a black book. Nothing was writen on it but I had seen Iorna with it around school. A page was booked marked and I wanted to open it but knew she was always hiding it. 

*The next day*
-"Hey princess you dropped this yesterday." I say walking up to her. She turns around skitishly and sort of bumps into me and drops her book on the ground.
-"Oh I'm sorry Niall." She say as we both bend down to get her book. Thats when I see it. Her long sleeve shirt goes up a bit and I see the scars she had so many I could not count them.
-"Wha- What is this." I stutter grabing her arm gently and looking at her scars. Her shocked expression reveled much as she looked at her scars then at me. I see a few tears apear on the side of her eyes as she takes her arm back and pulls her sleeve down quickly. Sher turned away and ran off leaving all her things behind. I look down at the ground and her journal was wide open, presenting me a paragraph. I bend down and pick up the black book and start to read.

'December 12th 2012.
Today I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror, and I realized everything everyone says is true. I am fat. I am ugly. I look like a witch. And most of all I am not worth it. My parents keep having fights every night and my dad sometimes beats her. I feel alone and unwanted. And the bullying is not improving it's all getting worse. So I go to school get hurt by words and sometimes fists and then come back home to an enraged mom or dad and get hurt again with words and fists. I don't know how I do it but there is this little voice in my head telling me to fight.' 

'December 20th 2012.
It has ben a week and all I have ate is an apple. My stomac grouls constantly but I ignore it. My school beatings are more regular and so are the ones at home. I know write this as I feel blood flow down my hand. Who knew this could feel so good.' 

'January 10th 2013.
It has ben three week and so far I've only ate a small bag of of dry raisins. But everytime I step in front of the mirror it just seems that I get fater and fater all the time. I cut more often and it's kind of getting hard to hide it with bracelets so I only wear long sleeves.'

'Febuary 1st 2013.
About a month and a half has gone by and I've only eating a smal box of nuts. Today this new famous kid arrived at school. Every girl is at his feet but he decides to eat with me. I don't know why I feel so specia, or why I had this wierd feeling but I don't like him and I don't want to like a famous jerk like him.'

'Febuary 7th 2013.
It has come to the point that I eat one raisin a week. My dad has started to beat me instead of my mom and know every morning when I arrive at school I get put into a corner. I'm doing my best to hide my tears and my scars but it's getting harder and harder. Niall asked me the other day if I was fine because I kind of like fell down for no reason when I was standing up waiting for my bus. I answerd 'yeah I'm fine' faking another one of my smiles and getting back up. I'm waiting on someone that will realize everything. That I'm not fine, they everything is NOT ok. But no one really cares. I guess what they tell me almost everyday is true... I am worthless and maybe if I did not exist everything would be better life will be a bit britter. Maybe if I fade away it will be better up there. No it's not a maybe it's a yes! Life would be better without me. Everything would be better if I died today. I can't take it anymore. The beating from both of my parents plus the beatings at school. It's all to much. Life will be britter once I'm gone. Tomorrow the sun will shine bright at a new day in wich I will not be part of. So this will be my last note maybe one day someone will find this after I'm gone and will tell my story to everyone. But I've ben invisible all my life why would I become visible all of a sudden once I'm gone?...'

I flipped trew her book and reading all of her notes until the last one on march 7th wich was a ago. Tears fill my eyes as I close the book. But as it flips shut a paper falls out of it. It was folded. on one side was a note and on the other one was a drawing.

'My name is Iorna.
-I have an anxiety problem
-I get bullied
-I get beat by my parents
-I'm insecure about everything
-I stress to much
and the list goes on. A while back I lost all faith in myself I wanted to kill myself, but since I met this one person I feel a bit stronger. He is my little light of hope.' 

I smile for a while before remembering Iorna. I grab her things and run to find her. She was in the music room wich was also the art room. She would always be here when she wanted to be alone.

-"Iorna." I say walking into the room and seeing her siting down in the corner crying. I freeze when I see her like this. "I've ben working on something, I want to show it to you." I say grabbing the guitar in the corner of the room. 

-"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me 
but bear this mind it was meant to be 
and i'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
and it all makes sense to me.

i know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, 
you've never loved your stomach or your thighs 
the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine 
But i'll love them endlessly..." I start to sing (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twuK2_ReKSY) I sing thw song and strum the guitar as I watch her in the corner not moving, until I hit this verse.
-"you never love yourself half as much as i love you 
you'll never treat yourself right darling but i want you to 
if i let you know, i'm here for you
maybe you'll love yourself like i love you oh." She turn her head at me for two seconds then turns back to looking at the ground. 

-"I'm in love with you, and all these little things." I put my guitar back down and walk up to her. I sit down next to her and put my arm over her sholder and look at her rists.

-"I want you to stop this. You need help and I want you to help you."
-"You don't understand. You never will. You are just a big pop star and I'm just another lost cause."
-"Did you not listen to that song. I wrote it for you. This song is for you."
-"How could it be for me, you keep on saying that you love someone." I doubt that you love me. No one cares about me."
-"I do love you. I care so much for you, and I want to help you. Please I want you to talk to someone. I'll come with you if you want." I reply and she stays silent.
-"Niall..." She start and turns her head towards me. But before she can talk I press my lips against hers.
-"Come with me please." I say grabing her hand and her journal that was o the ground. I make my way to the psychologues office in the school.
We all sit down and talk about Iorna' life. She actually cooperates better then I would of tought. She told the psy everything, from what is happening at home to what's happening at school. She also said that she was cutting and that she was starving herself. After that the women made many calls. She called the police to say what was happening at home. She called the principle in to tell him about the intimidators and they sent Iorna to the hospital.

*A month later*
*iorna' POV*
-"Hey Princess." I hear Niall say as I walk out of the rehabilitation center. I had just 'graduated' we can say from it. My healt was back on track and I had stoped cutting. My dad was sent off to jail and my mom was hospitalised then when to rehab.
-"Hey!" I say. He went in to kiss me but I backed away and I saw flashes going off.
-"I'm sorry. I forgot." He said backing away with a sad expression. 
-"It's just it's been a month that I have not seen you...and I don't know it's just wierd right now." I reply with a sorry face.
-"Well I only have today with you because I'm leaving on tour tomorrow."
-"You're leaving already! But you just got here!" I say and he looks around anxious.
-"C'mon let's go somewhere more private." He grabs my hand and leads me to the car. 
A while later we park in a driveway of a house. It was huge. I could not believe my eyes.
-"This is my house. My family lives here and there is a room for the the boys. The boys are all on tour right now and my family is inside waiting for us.
-"Hey Mom! This is Iorna." He says as we walk into the kitchen where his mom was cooking.
-"Hey darling. My name is Maura." She says shaking my hand. "Are you hungry?" She asks me and I kind of hesitated before answering.
-"Hum no not really." 
-"Ok then." She smiles and goes back to her cooking. Niall brings me to the living room where his brother was watching TV.
-"This is Greg, my older brother." He says and Greg lift his head and wave at me.
-"Nice to meet you...?"
-"Iorna." I shoot as I realize he did not know my name.
-"Well nice to meet you Iorna." He says and goes back to the TV. Niall brings me upstairs to his enormous bedroom.
-"You like Harry Potter?" He says.
-"I love Harry Potter, althoug I have not watched it in a while..."
-"Well It's only about lunch, I say we do a movie marathon or Harry Potter."
-"Sure!" I say and he runs off to get te movie and food.


*Watching the 4 Harry Potter Movie*
-"Come on tour with me." I hear him whisper in my ear.
-"What?" I ask.
-"Yeah come on tour with me! It's summer anyways and you have no family right now. So come with me!"
-"Well I don't know Nialler..."
-"C'mon princess!" He says kissing my cheeck.
-"But..." I say and he starts to tickle me.
-"You're coming with me!" He says in a playful tone as he gets on top of me while tickling me. I'm laughing to tears and I'm trying to catch my breath to answer but he just does not stop tickling me.
-"OK OK !" I shout with the little bit of breath I had left.
-"Good! I'll call my manager tomorrow!" He says and stops tickling me. As he stops we both stare into each others eyes. He has such beautiful eyes. Before I knew it his lips were pressed against mine.
-"Will you be my princess?" He says pulling back.
-"As long as you can be my knight in shinning armour."
-"It's a done deal." he says kissing me again.

*The end*
*Sorry for not posting! I have so much on my plate these days! I'll try to catch up and starting with this long imagine that took me forever to write :s! Hope you like it! Please rate and comment! ~Write soon -xx-*

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I find it very long already :O I could of made it longer but I did not wanna drag it... Anyways I'll write more soon -xx-

      Delete
  2. Can you do one for me with Harry ((: . My name is Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you check out my new blog with imagines and outfits? It would make me so happy!(: http://allthingsonedirection-kaylee.blogspot.com/ That's the website. It's new and not very many people have read it, so if you like it could you possibly tell people on your blog about it? Thanks!(:(:

    ReplyDelete