Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A troubling suprise (Karolina)

Imagine-
-"Hey guys! This is Karolina! I've known her since forever we can say. She has forever and always been my best friend." Josh says as we walk into the recording studio. 
-"Hey." I say smiling awkwardly. I did not really listen there music so this was kind of awkward for me.
-"This is..." Josh starts.
-"Hi I'm Harry." I guys with curly hair and green eyes pops up into the air and goes to shake my hand, while winking at me.
-"Yeah that's Harry. Then there is Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis." Josh says pointing at each one of them.
-"Hey." They all smile.
-"So you two dating?" Harry asks.
-"No! No! No! Never!" I quickly reply.
-"Yeah humm don't mention anything like that ever again please..." Josh says kind of red.
-"Oh I'm sorry." Harry says turning away.
-"It's time to record!" This tall man says coming into the room. All the boys get up and leave the room and leave me alone. So I sit down on the couch and wait awkwardly for someone to come back.

*Harry's POV*
-"So what's up with Karolina?"I ask.
-"What?" Josh says.
-"Well I mean...she's hot! I mean if she was MY best friend, I'd probably of done it with her already." I say.
-"Don't you dare touching her!" Josh shouts. "I swear she is off limits. If you dare set one finger on her you're a dead man!" He says almost pushing me against the wall.
-"Why so overly protective!" I say in deffense.
-"None of your buisness! Don't you dare lay a finger on her she is off limits ok!" He says angrily and walks away. I have to find out what happened betwen them. Because telling me she is off limits makes me want her more.

*Josh's POV*

-"Why so overly protective!" Harry says sort of backing away
-"None of your buisness! Don't you dare lay a finger on her she is off limits ok!" I say angrily and walk faster. We had just finished recording and we're heading back to the lounge. I walk in slaming the door.
-"We are leaving!" I say grabbing Karolina's arm and pulling her out as the boys were walking into the room.
-"What happened?" I hear Liam says confusingly but ignore it and walk out quickly.
-"What's wrong with you!" Karolina says once we arrive outside. "Let go of me!" She says yanking her arm out of my hand.
-"Nothing! Let's just go home!" I half shout.
-"No! What's wrong! I would of loved to talk more to the boys! They seemed nice." She says sort of annoyed.
-"Please can we just get home." 
-"Not until you tell me what's wrong!"
-"I'll buy you some starbucks if we leave now."
-"Fine! You know me to well." She says trying to pout to hide her smile. We make our way back to our flat and order some Nandos and set down in front of the TV.

*A week later*
*Karolina's POV*
-"I'm going over to the boys flat. I don't know when I'll be back so I'll text you if I'm sleeping over or not." I hear Josh say.
-"Hey wait up! I'm coming!" I say quickly.
-"No..." He reply's.
-"Yes! I don't care what you say! I've been stuck in this house for a week! Let me get out! Now give me five minutes to get decent." I say as an order and go and get changed.
*Ten minutes later*
-"Are you ready already!" Josh shouts from the living room.
-"Yeah yeah!" I shout back checking my outfit one last time in front of the mirror. http://www.polyvore.com/day_out_during_winter/set?id=61307966
I was the middle of winter so I was wearing something nice but cozy.
-"Well that took you forever." He says grabbing his keys.
-"Whatever." I pout and walk out the door.

*At the Boys Flat*
-"Hey guys! I brought Karolina with me." Josh says grabbing my coat and hanging it up.
-"Oh hey Karolina!" One of the boys shouts from the living room.
-"Hey Karolina!" Harry says pushing Zayn off the couch to give me a spot.
-"What the?" Zayn says confused.
-"You can sit here Karo." Harry says mentioning me to come sit down. We started watching Toy Story because Liam begged us. During the movie I felt Harry slowly put his arm around me but as it happened Josh coughed unsubtly staring and Harry and I. So Harry took his arm back to himself and went back to watching the movie. A while later I feel my phone vibrate and look at it. It was from my mom.
"Darlin, I have some news for you. Can we talk?" I read then slowly get up to go to the kitchen.

*Five minutes later*
-"What's wrong?" I hear Josh say walking into the room.
-"Mom and Dad are getting a divorce." I say out of breath with a shocked expresion.
-"What?!" Josh says. Well to get this I kind of have to explain a few things. Josh and I were best friends since childhood because our parents were really  good friends and would bring us along when they would go out.  As we grew up Josh and I stayed best friends. But Josh and I started to get feelings for each other but as we wanted to try going out my mom and his dad came up to us one night and told us they were getting engaged after struggling the whole year with getting divorced. So Josh and I could never try going out.
-"Do you know what this means!" I say.
-"We can finaly be together." Josh smiles.
-"What she's your sister!?" Harry says walking into the kitchen.
-"Oh shit!" I mutter.
-"Let me explain." Josh says starting to explain everything from my mom and his dad being best friends then from his fathers cruel divorce and my mom loosing my dad because of cancer. Then how they told us they were getting married when him and I were about to start dating. Then we had to spend seven years getting over each other till today and the divorce.
-"So that's why you're so overly protective of her." Harry says.
-"Look Josh about us...it's been to long and I'm not sure of my feelings for you now. I'm sorry." I say and walk out.

*Harry's POV*
-"Harry just don't do anything stupid like break her heart." Josh says sadly walking away. I run out of the kitchen to go find Karolina who had just ran out of the house without her coat. I grab my jacket and her's and meet her in the park across the streat. 
-"Here you go." I say siting next to her passing her, her coat.
-"Let's go somewhere warm." I say grabbing her hand and walking her to the bar at the end of the street.

*The next day*
*Karolina's POV*
I wake up in this bed in this room that I had never been in before. I wake up and no one was in the room. I was naked under the sheats. I grab my clothes laying in the floor and get dressed. But as I get dressed I hear water runing coming from the bathroom. The door was halfway shut. Steam was comming out of it so I decide to peak my head inside. I was only wearing my underwear and shirt. I see a body behind the shower drapes and a few memories from last night come back.  My mom and dad are getting divorced. I walk in the bathroom and the water stops and the curtains open.
-"You're awake!" Harry says getting out of the shower without a towel.
-"Oh god get dressed." I say throwing him a towel.
-"That's not what you said last night." He winks and another part of last night comes back. We went to a bar and drank to much. He brought me back to his flat and we got it going.
-"Oh god. No no no!" I say running out of the bathroom and put my pants on. I grab my jacket and put my boots on as fast as I could.
-"Where are you going?" He says.
-"Leaving!" I shout and run home.

*A month later*
*Karolina's POV*
I hear someone knocking on the door of the flat. Josh was spending time with his dad to help him with the divorce. So I slowly got up from the living room. I was wearing my PJ's and had a messy bun. I open the door to my suprise it was Harry.
-"What are you doing here?" I say annoyed, and about to close the door  but he puts his foot to block me.
-"Look I know I must of messed up any shot I might of had with you, but let me tell you this. For the past month, I've been struggling with my feelings for you since the first day I saw you. I just wanted to say I'm crazy about you." He says and I oppened slowly the door. 
-"I'm completly in love with you." He says again and without thinking I kissed him.
-"Will you be my girlfriend?" He aks cheeckly.
-"Yes." I reply turning reder then ever.

*THE END*

5 comments:

  1. Oh.. Thank you sooooo much!! That´s amazing!! I love it!! x.x ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry :/ it's not my best work :x but I was tired and wanted to finish it so sorry if it's kind of messed up :$

      Delete
    2. No! It´s really great! I like it.. It seems like you know me since childhood.. :D

      Delete
    3. Because in my dreams I´d like to be Josh´s sister.. :D
      -"I'll buy you some starbucks if we leave now." -> I love Stbx!! :D
      Outfit which you use in this imagine is totally my style!
      And I´m kind of "slut", but NOT in bad way! So it´s realistic, that I´d do the things with Harry, which you are describing in this imagine.. :D

      Delete