Monday, November 19, 2012

I have an Offer! :D

I STILL NEED PLAYERS IN THE IMAGINE! PLEASE SEND ME A REQUEST! THERE IS 5 PLACES LEFT! PLEASE SING UP FOR IT!

Hi guys! I have an offer for you all!
I wanted to do an Imagine with different girls in it! So here are the spots.
Niall's Best Friend: TAKEN (Karolina)
Harry's Best Friend: TAKEN (Mamata)
Liam's Best Friend:  TAKEN (Destiny)
Zayn's Friend:
Louis' Best Friend: TAKEN (Kaylee)
Loui' Sister (Playing Lottie but using your name): 
Josh's old friend (Best friend but got dinstance since he got into the band):
Main Girl: TAKEN (Emely)
Main Girl Best friend: TAKEN (Jacqueline)

So yep! I'd love to have participants! First arrived First served! I'll update this post with the roles. Just tell me your name and email so I can communicate with you for more info about you for the role!

BTW! I'm still going to work on the other imagines! Don't worry! Love you guys! So enter the game

11 comments:

  1. My name is Destiny and my email is dgirlreed13@Hotmail.com and I would love to be Liam's best friend please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Karolina, my email is k.pretschova@seznam.cz .. Oh and I would like to be Niall´s best friend.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louis' best friend please!(: My name is Kaylee(:My e-mail is kaylee_gorbet@yahoo.com And, can you check out my new blog with imagines and outfits? It would make me so happy!(: http://allthingsonedirection-kaylee.blogspot.com/ That's the website. It's new and not very many people have read it, so if you like it could you possibly tell people on your blog about it? Thanks!(:(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good just try and make it more realistic... like teh story was really good but the ending kind of sounded unrealistic...send me feedback too! I'd love to get some!

      Delete
  4. hi my name is jacqueline my email is jacquelineorviss@gmail.com and i would love 2 be Main Girl Best friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey i am Mamata. Can I please be Harry's bestfriend ? My email is mamatadahal1998@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey i am Mamata. Can I please be Harry's bestfriend ? My email is mamatadahal1998@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete