Thursday, November 22, 2012

A special Christmas (Jacqueline)

Imagine-
-"Oh Hello Jacqueline!" Simon says as I enter his house and give him a hug and kiss on the cheeck. "You look stunning!" He says looking at what I was wearing while taking my  jacket from my hands. http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_34/set?id=60839994
-"Thanks" I smile. It was around christmas time and my uncle Simon was hosting this big christmas party with many celebrities invited.
-"You grew so much! You used to be so small! I still can't believe you're a grown woman!" 
-"I'm only 18!"
-"Last time I saw you you were 8! You changed so much!"
-"Thanks." I smile.
-"Come I want to introduce you to a few people." He says and  I follow him. We meet a few people that I did not know and we talked for a while.
-"Oh the boys! I've been looking for you!" Simon says walking up to a group of boys standing together.
-"Boys this is my niece." He says. 
-"Hi. I'm Jacqueline." I smile.
-"Jacqueline this is Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall." Simon introduces them to me and I shake their hands. They seemed familiar but I had no Idea why.
-"I created them!" I hear Simon say as I snap out of my toughts.
-"What?!" I askes confused and somewhat disgusted.
-"I created One Direction so I created them." Simon says kind of disapointed I did not know who they were. But once I heard One Direction I realized who they were. I never really listened to them an was indiferent towards them.
-"Sorry I offended you uncle Simon." I smirk.
-"So..you want to go grab a drink?" The boy with the curly hair and brown eyes says. I think his name was Harry.
-"She is off limits Harry. Don't dare touch her." Simon says in a protective uncle way.
-"Fine." He says pouting sort of.
-"Oh Jacqueline! I want you to meet someone!" Simon says turning his head and mentioning me to follow him. I smile at the five boys and walk away with Simon.

*Harry's POV*
*About an hour later*
I walk out onto the back porch and realize someone is already here. I walk up next to her and realize she is only wearing her dress and no jacket or small coat to keep warm when it was about 4 degrees Celicus outside (40 degrees F).
-"Hey." I say.
-"Hi." She says turning her head towards me.
-"Jacqueling right?" I ask realizing who it was.
-"Yes, and you are Harry?" She says with a beautiful smile.
-"Yeap." I say and then there was a moment of silence.
-"Are you cold?" I say as I realize she is shivering.
-"Oh no I'm fine." She says with another beautiful smile.
-"Here take my coat." I say taking my jacket that I was wearing with my tux and puting it on her sholders.
-"Thanks." She says gracefully with a smile of greatfulness.
-"It's really beautiful outside tonight." I say to start a conversation.
-"Yeah. I love to come and watch the stars. I find them so intersting."
-"There are so many of them."
-"I find it amazing how they are light years away but they still shine brighter than anything else." She says.
-"Well they don't shine as bright as you." I say and I see her blush a bit.
-"You're sweet thanks." She says not to sure what to answer. I slowly step a bit closer to her.
-"Do you live near here?" I ask breaking another silence.
-"Well I go to CSVPA, Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts. I'm in the Drama Foundation, and I study in the Classical and Contemporary Acting stream." She says.
-"That's incredible!" I say 
-"Yeah and once I graduate from there I already got a scolarship to go to RADA, The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art." 
-"WHAT!?" I say extremely suprised.
-"Yeah I know I still can't believe it! I'm only graduating in 3 years!"
-"That's amazing! So what can you do?" I ask.
-"Well I sing, I dance ballet and contemporary and I can act of course." She giggles, and I get a little bit closer and try to grab her hand. 
-"Humm." She says looking down at our hands and baking off.
-"Oh I'm sorry." I say awkwardly.
-"Ummm I have to go." She says starting to walk away.
-"Wait can I get your number?" I say.
-"Will see." She says and walks away.
-"What does that mean?" I ask but she was already gone.

*Jacqueline's POV*
I run back inside not realizing I was still wearing his jacket. So I grab a piece of paper and write down my number on it. I shove it into his jacket pocket and  give it to one of his band members after saying goodbye to Simon. I lived in Cambridge wich was about 1h30 away I had a bus ticket that left at around midnight and it was about 11:30 when I left Simons house.

*Two hours later*
I finally arrived at my dorm room back at CSVPA. I know it was christmas in a few days and everyone was gone to spend the holidays with their family's but I had no where to go. My mom disapeared, well more just left one morning and never came back, when I was about five years old. My dad was god knows where, I hardly ever hear from him. He pays everything for my school but never once saw any of my play's. He was present as I grew up but once I turned 13 he sent me off to boarding school. I used to spend my holidays at my grand-parents house or at boarding school. This year I was actually suprised to see I got an invitation to my uncles party. But of course it was only a little party. So like every year since my grand-parents died I spend my holidays here at CSVPA. I walk into my dorm room and throw my shoes off. I had slept through the whol trip but was still exhausted. So I grab my PJ's and take off my make-up. I grab my blackberry out of my purse and settle down in bed. I turn off all my alarms and check my twitter and then set my phone down on my night table.

*The next day. (Christams Eve)* 
I get up around 10 am. My dorm room was decorated. I had a few lights put up and a few decorations. I smile as I look out my window and see it was snowing. I decide to grab a shower then go out to a starbuck in town. So I hop into the shower to quickly clean myself up then I grab a pair of jeans, an oversided shirt and my hugs (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63996244). I shove my laptop, Ipod, Blackberry, wallet and my book into my adidas bag and walk out the dorm with my keys. I walk passed the main room of the dorm where our dorm supervisors office was. There was couches and a fireplace too. They had put up a fake tree in the corner next to the fireplace and it was all decorated. At the other end of the room was a TV and some more couches. I say goodbye to Livy my dorm monitor and walk out into the chilly winter air. I grab the bus that brought me to down town. I find a starbuck and stand in line to order my drink and food. Once I order I find a table at the end and sit down.
-"Jacqueline?" I hear a familiar voice say a while after I sat down. I look up to see that curly haired boy with those sparkly green eyes. "Hey."
-"Hey!"
-"I found your number in my pocket last night."
-"Why did you not text?"
-"I was scared to apear to eager."
-"I understand." I say with a small laugh.
-"You spending christmas with your family?"
-''I don't have family my parents are god know where but what are you doing in Cambridge?" I ask closing my laptop and taking a sip from my latte.
-"Well I'm making my way to Holmes Chapel but wanted to pass by Cambridge to see what it looks like, and because I'm catching my train to Holmes Chapel from here." He says. "But what do you meen you're spending christmas alone! You can't spend it alone!" He says.
-"Well I have no where else to go so I spend all of my holidays in my dorm at CSVPA."
-"Well grab your things! And let's get to your dorm! You are spending christmas with me and my family!" He says puting my things in my bag.
-"But I don't really know you or your family!"
-"Don't worry they will love you now comon!" He says and we make our way to my school. I grab my suit case and start to throw things in it.

*A few hours Later*
-"Hey mom. " he says walking into his house.
-"Hey honey!" She start then realizes I was there. "And this must be Jacqueline...Nice to meet you!'' his mom says shaking my hand. "Gemma will be here later on tonight, and tomorrow we have a few friends coming over." She explains then Harry grabs my bags to show me to my room. 

*The next day at the party*
The party was pretty fancy. There was more people then I expected. The party had already started downstairs but I was still in my room getting ready.
-"Voila!" I say to myself putting my last pin in my hair then stepping in front of the mirror to look at myself one last time.
(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64012264) I smile satisfied out myself then decide to walk downstairs. I slowly turn red when many people turn their heads to look at me but then I get a little more confortable when I see Harry waiting at the bottom of the stairs.
-"Wow." He says catching his breath and I blush intense.
-"Stick with me tonight and everything will be fine." He smiles and motions me to put my arm around his. We spend the night walking around making fun of people and making small talk with others.
-"Want to go in the bassement. It's more quiet." He says about an hour after spending time with people I don't know.
-"Sure." I smile and he brings me to the bassement. Once we arrive in front of the sofa I quickly crash on it and throw my heels off.
-"Well you seem tired." He jokes.
-"Ha ha ha. My feet are killing me!" I say in a mocking way. It felt so natural around him. As if I've known him forever. Like he has been my best friend since birth.
-"I understand." He says.
-"Ha ha ha. That's cute. You try spending a whole night in heels you'd be trowing the heels off after 15 minutes." I say laughing.
-"Probably." He says admiting defeat. Then walking to the other end of the room to do something. I soon hear music playing. Harry steps into the middle of the room and start dancing like nobody was watching.
-"Oh god." I say laughing and hiding my head.
-"Ok ok! I think this is more something for you." He says switching songs with his remote. I hear Savage Garden, Truly madly deeply starting to play and he walks up to me and gives me his hand.
-"May you accord me this dance." He asks like a gentleman. I smile and grab his hand to get up. He puts his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. At first I was just staring into his eyes they were just so beautiful. Then I soon layed my head on his sholder as he brought me closer to him. 
-"Hey look." He says looking at the roof.
-"What?" I ask confused.
-"We are under a mistletoe." He says smiling then looking down at my.
-"It seems we are." I say turning my head a bit to hide my blush.I feel his soft hand settle on my chin and pull me gently towards him, and then his soft lips pressed against mine. It was all so perfect. It felt like time had just stoped as we kissed.

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment