Saturday, June 16, 2012

Harry Styles Imagine 5 Part 2

Imagine Part 2-
*A few years later*
-"Ahh great times" You say to yourself as you were remembering the month you passed in England. You and Gemma still talked now and then, but you and Harry would text all day skype almost every night. He had practicaly became your best friend. You and James were still dating. You were the happiest girl on earth, and in plus your best friend was famous! Wow how often does this happen to a girl like me!? 
You think to yourself. 
-"Ohh gosh who am I kidding!" You shout to yourself. You lived in a dorm with your friend in college but she was gone out. "I am in love with him! Why is everything so messed up in my head! I can't think!" You shout to yourself once more. "I am dating James! it has ben almost 4 years!" You put your head in your pillow and scream once more. "How can I be in love with two guys!? Dear god why did you have to do this to me?!" You were in your bed face down on your pillow with tears running down your eyes.
All of a sudden your phone starts to ring. You whipe away your tears and pick it up.
-"Hello.." You sob
-"Oh babe what wrong?" It's James you think.
-"Nothing baby!" You dry away your tears. "I love you..."
-"Humm you are acting a bit wierd dear?"
-"No no baby I'm fine a swear I just fell down and hurt myself that's all."
-"Ok then...Would you like to go on a starlight picnic with me tonight?"
-"Of course I would love to."
-"I love you honey! Please don't forget that.
-"I love you to James!" You hang up and go shopping to change your mind. A few hours you were back home with a new outfit for tonight. You shower and slowly get ready. An hour later James knocks on your door and you walk out the door.
-"Wow! I don't know how you do to make me fall over heals for you everytime I see you?"
-"Thanks James I love you."

You go to the park and sit down under the stars you both eat up and then lie down. After a moment of silence, James sits up.
-"Babe...I need to tell you something really important..."
-"What rong hun?" You ask him.
-"Well I'm leaving..."
-"What???" 
-"Yeah after the year ends, so in like two weeks. I'm leaving. I'm going on a adventure with a few friends."
-"What!" A tear rolls down your cheeck. "How long will you be gone?"
-"A whole year..."
-"What! How will I know that you will come back to me once you get back!?"
-"I don't know hun."
-"After 4 year together this is how you want it to end? For a silly trip out in god knows where with some buds!"
-"I just think I have to find myself. I feel lost I don't know what I want or where I want to go."
-"Oh so your telling me you don't know if you want me?!"
-"No you are the only thing in my whole life that I am sure of!"
-"But how will I know that you will come back to me once you get back?"
James just stands there speechless.
You get up and start to walk away.
That was it after 4 years with him this is how it ended.
You and James, your high school sweetheart, over over fro good after 4 perfect years with him.
You get back to your dorm crying. You open your door to find Harry siting in the living room.
-"Harry!" You sob. He turns is head and sees you.
-"Oh god (y/n) what happened!?"
-"It's over Harry! It's over.."
-"What! Where is he? What happened?"
-"We were out on a date and everything was going perfectly until he tells me he's leaving god knows where with some friends in two weeks to go find himself. So I asked him how would I know if he was going to come back to me after his trip and he did not answer. That was my answer. So I walked away just like he is walking away from me.
-"That jerk! You know what! In two weeks you are packing up all your things and comming with me and the boys on tour!"

No comments:

Post a Comment