Thursday, July 4, 2013

Abbilin Rose (part 9)

Imagine-
*Abbilin's POV*
-"Emely." I say making my way to the door with my bags.
-"Yeah?" She says not turning away from the TV.
-"I'm leaving." I say and she turns her head towards me then sees the bags and gets up.
-"Where are you going?" She asks.
-''Leaving. Maybe going back to Ireland, maybe going somewhere else. I'll see when I get to the airport." I say.
-"Why? Don't leave!" She says.
-"I need to get away from the paparazzi! They are driving me crazy. I miss Niall so much it's crazy but he is gone and I have not heard of him. I lost him once more." I say with a sad face. Emely automaticaly hugs me tight and a big smile spreads across her face.
-"Why are you smiling?" I say trying not to cry.
-"Because I have a little secret to tell you." She tells me pulling me towards the couch.

*Emely's Secret*
You remember the day you made me meet the boys? Well I got it on with Zayn. We started talking and he was very down to earth and nice. After that day we exchanged numbers, and he started texting me everyday. We never met up over the summer because we did not want people to think we went out but he came by the last day they were in town before leaving on tour. He had come alone. He gave me a big hug and told me he would miss me. He promised to text me as much as he could and that he would come back to visit one day. I had started to cry while he was hugging me. He had grown so much on me that he was like family. He backed half way out of the hug to see my face and placed his hands on my face, whipping away my tears with his thumbs telling me not to cry but I could not hold it back. It was at that moment that he pulled me in closer and place his lips on mine. He kissed me once softly and then looked me in the eyes.
-"Please don't cry babe. I'll be back in just a while. Now keep this kiss forever by your side and only give it back to me when we will reunite." He told me and kissed my forehead he squeezed my hand tightly and hugged me close. He said his last good bye and left to see the boys. 

*Back to the story*
-"SHUT UP!" I said, throwing the pillow on her face. "You and Zayn kissed and you never told me!" 
-"Shuuush!" She said putting the pillow over my face. "We did. He told me the sweetest thing before leaving but I do miss him deeply. We talk all the time, but never called me once his girlfriend." 
-"Aww. Let me have a talk with him and you'll see he will." I say 
-"No." She laughs. "It was just one kiss." She says and then my mind wanders off thinking about Niall.
-"But how does this help me with Niall." I say
-"He told me that since the radio interview in Australia about two weeks ago. Niall has been going crazy. He has been overly quiet and always stays in his room. " She tells me and at the same moment someone knocks on the door. Emely gets up and opens it. Before she can talk someone storms into the house and grabs me by the arm pulling me  to my room. Since I was now living with Emely for good we had moved my room into her old dance/ practice room and her dance/practice room up in the loft. I had not seen who he was but i knew it was a guy. He was wearing a dark hoodie with glasses. He closed the door behind me and took off his hoodie and glasses. My eyes grew big when I saw his face. At the same time we bend down and kiss.
-"Wait wait wait." I say pulling back from the kiss.
-"What's wrong?" He says.
-"Niall, you can't just do this. Leave for months never texting or calling or even writing!"
-"Abby I'm sorry. I'm sorry for messing up your life for leaving you when you were young, for not talking or texting, for the paparazzi chasing you. I'm sorry. I just was so ashamed of leaving like that. I just, well we are in town for another concert, and I've been waiting to come back here just to see you and explain. But seeing you just made me want to kiss you like nothing happened. I miss you Abby." He says with his eyes turning red. I turn my head and sit on my bed. I try to hold that one tear from flowing but it goes down. Niall turns towards me and picks me up to lay me down in the middle of the bed. I turn to my side so I don't see him. I feel him lay down next to me and come closer. He puts his arm around me and grabs my hand. He kisses my cheek softly and lays back down beside me. I turn around and look him in the eyes. I just could not help it I had to kiss him.

~AUTHORS NOTE~
Yes guys! Abbilin Rose is back! I missed writing this fanfic so I'm continuing writing it! For those who are lost just go down and real all the other parts! Please give me some feedback? If i should make this imagine long like 20 parts? or if I should end it soon? Thanks guys! love you all so much!! <3333 Write soon -xoxo-

2 comments: