Saturday, June 29, 2013

Zayn Imagine: Mamata

Imagine-
-"Hey girls!" I say to Eleanor and Danielle as I walk into El's appartment.
-"You have everything for this week-end?" Danielle asks me.
-"Yes! OF COURSE!" I say rolling my eyes. We all giggle and start gossiping as always. 

*Bzzz. Bzz*
My phone buzzes like crazy on the counter.

-"Ohh. This must be mister Malik texting future Miss Malik?" El teases grabbing my phone before I get a chance to move.
-"Hey Babe!" She reads. "Can't wait to finally spend some alone time with you" She says adding a wink. "Miss you so much love. Talk to you soon <333! PS: I love you <3." She says with an 'aww', and saying every singly emoticon he sent.
-"Oh give me that!" I say grabbing my phone.
-"You guys are so damn cute Mamata!" Danielle adds. I start blushing and answer my text.
-"He has no clue about this week-end! This is so exciting!" El says.
-"I know right! They have no clue we are going to be there!" I say.

*THE WEEK-END*
-"Everything ready?" I ask.
-''Yes ma'am." Danielle says.
-"Everything is in place and ready!" Eleanor adds.
The boys where heading to Australia for a while and were going to live in a beach house for a few days so we decided to surprise visit them. We hear a noise coming from outside and see threw the window the boys walking out of the van. We shut the lights and hide in the living room. The door opens and the boys are talking. One of them turns on the light and they walk into the living room, where they found us siting normally on the couch reading magazines.
-"I'm sorry boys? We had ordered this house for the week. I think you came the wrong time." Eleanor says in a serious tone as Danielle and I tried not to laugh but we failed and burst into laughter.
-"Oh how I missed you!"  Louis says grabbing El in his arms and kissing her. At the same moment Zayn jumps on me from behind and kisses me. We say our hello to everyone and let them settle in then head out to the backyard where we had some food placed out and all that good stuff.
-"Hey guys wanna play some volley?" Harry says.
-"I shotgun Mamata in my team!" Louis says jumping on me like a four year old, which made me laugh. I used to play volley ball in a high level team so whenever we played they would fight for me in their team.
-"Fine then Harry and I against Louis and you." Zayn says, since the rest did not want to play. The game went on for a while and my team was creaming them.
-"You giving up so easily?" I say as Zayn had fallen to the ground to catch the ball but failed. 
-"Wait till I catch you!" He said getting up and running towards me. He tackled me like a football player into the sand.
-"Does it look like I'm giving up?" He said in a playful tone.
-''Pretty much? You just left the game to tackle me! Now that sounds a bit of a sore looser like don't you find?" I say teasing him.
-"I really hate you!" He says.
-"I love you too." I say in a innocent tone which makes him smile.
-"How could I ever hate the women I love!?" He said to himself. I laughed slightly before he pressed his lips against mine. 
-"C'mon you two little love birds!" El said. It was already getting dark and they were starting up a camp fire. We got up and grabbed some food then sat down around the fire. As we finished eating it was already dark when we finished eating and Niall had gotten his guitar. Niall starts strumming his guitar and the boys turn their heads at each other and smile. The all start signing at the same time.( song ). Danielle, El and I look at each other and smile then decide to join in on them. This was just going to be an epic week with the boys in Australia, I could feel it.

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment