Thursday, July 4, 2013

Abbilin Rose (part 10)

Imagine-
*Emely's POV*
After the guys stormed into the house and pulled Abby to her room I knew it was Niall. I laughed to myself and shut the door. As I lock the door someone knocks on it again. I sigh and unlock it. I open the door and see Zayn in a tuxedo holding flowers. Good thing I decided to wear my dress today!polyvore
-"Zayn." I say catching my breath.
-"Did you keep that kiss?" He asked me.
-"Never even thought of letting it go." I reply.
-"Good then because I'd like to get it back." He says then kisses me.
-"These are for you." He says giving me flowers. "There has been something I've been meaning to tell you. I just never found the perfect moment."
-"What's wrong?" I ask.
-"I've been a bad boyfriend this year. Actually I never even called you my girlfriend. I've kept you a secret from the world but now I'm tired of hiding my feelings for you. Emely I love you, and I want to ask you if you would want to be my girlfriend? Make it official? So i can proudly tell everyone I'm in love with this amazing girl! Actually let me shout it to the world!"He says holding me tight. "I'm in love with Emely Pena!" He shouts towards the streets.
-"Be quiet Zayn!" I laugh.
-"So what do you say miss Pena?"
-"Of course! I've been waiting for you to ask!" I say kissing him like it was the last time we would kiss.
-"I know you're in school and all and that this is in a while, but would you like to come spend Christmas with me?"
-"Yes I will love to!" I say kissing him once more and bringing him inside. "By the way, we have to be quiet because Niall and Abby and in Abby's room. Wouldn't want to disturb them." He just starts to laugh.
-"I think we are gonna want to watch a movie with the sound to the max so WE don't hear them." He says with a wink and almost pissing in his pants.
-"This is why I love you." I say laughing and making my way to choose a good horror movie.

~AUTHORS NOTE~
Sorry for the short part, it's just this part is mostly for EMELY PENA! hope you enjoyed! Sorry it took so long! But I'm back and will post as often as possible! Hopefully at least once a week! Or maybe even more! Now if you have not read the other parts please do! This story will make more sense! :P Write soon -xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment