Monday, June 3, 2013

Niall Imagine: Katy

Imagine-
Niall and I where siting on the bench on our porch. We lived in a small town in Ireland. We had settled down together years ago. Our kids already living on their own.
-"Time goes by so quickly dear." Niall says.
-"I know. I can't believe Catherine is getting married already. It seems just yesterday I was teaching her how to walk." I reply. Niall grabs my hand and smiles at me.
-"I never told you this my love, but." He start s.
-"What?" I ask and he gets up. He turns up the radio that was playing in the background. He walks back up to me and puts his hand forward.
-"Would you give me this dance?" He asks. 
-"Of course." I say grabbing his hand and getting up. I set my right hand on his shoulder and my other hand stays in his. He puts his arm around my waist and brings me closer.
-"You remember this song?" He asks me.
-"Why this is our wedding song." I say smiling. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPUJIbXN0WYWe dance slowly for a while. This song meant so much to us. It's because of this song that we fell in love. 
-"You remember when I sang you this song." He tells me.
-"How could I?"
-"I had only seen you once. And I new I was going to grow old with you."
-"I was at one of your concerts with my little sister who forced me to come. She told me it would be life changing if I came."
-"You were in the front row. The only one siting down. You were texting someone, when..."
-"When I looked up and you were staring at me with those sparkly blue eyes."
-"I forced everyone to let me play this song. I begged them."
-"You said. 'I know I'm not supposed to do this but I will. This song is for a beautiful girl in the front row.' My eyes shot up from my phone again and you were already looking at me."
-"All the girls went crazy thinking it was them..." Niall says with a smirk.
-"But when you jumped off stage and went right in front of me, I just knew that this was the beginning of something special."
-"I love you Katy."
-"I love you Niall." I say.
-"I have something to tell you. I never told you but I have to tell you,"
-"What is it hun?"
-"You are my princess, and I'm so glad I found you." He says.
-"You are my prince and I will never let you go."  We smile and he kisses me.
I never thought that I would grow old with someone like him but I did and I am the happiest person alive.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love this blog so much I started one! Could you check it out and give me some tips! And if you really like it maybe even a shoutout? Thanks love! www.styledfor1d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete