Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Niall Imagine: Safira

Imagine-
-"Hey guys!" Josh says walking into the studio with me.
-"Hey!" They all say.
-"I'd like you to meet Safira." He says moving to the side to present me to the boys.
-"Hey Safira." They say.
-"Now this girl is like a sister to me. My best friend in the whole world. So you touch her, you die." Josh says excited at first but then gets very serious towards the end.
-"Ok, Ok!" One of the boy says laughing a bit, and the boys all laugh.
-"I have to go talk to a few people do you mind if she stays with you guys for a while?" 
-"Yeah sure!" One of them says and he smiles and walks away. I smile at the boys and awkwardly sit down on one of the couches.
-"I'm Liam bye the way." The short brown haired boys says.
-"Zayn." Another guys says raising his hand to say hi.
-"I'm Louis! And I like CARROTS!" He says like a little child and laugh.
-"My name is Harry." He says with a cheeky smile. They all said hi except for a blond boy in the corner playing on his phone. The boys all looked at him and rolled their eyes and turned back to me.
-"So how did you meet? You and Josh?" Liam asks.
-"Well our mothers where best friends and hung out all the time and they brought us with them when they hung out. So we have been friends since we are babies." I say smiling.
-"How old are you." Harry asks.
-"Well I'm a few years younger then Josh, so I'm 19. Going to be 20 in a month and a half." I say.
-"Have you ever dated Josh?" Zayn asks.
-"Nah. He has only been a brother to me." I say and all the boys looked at me amazed.
-"I have a question for you." Louis asks me.
-"Ask away."
-"How did you manage to only stay friends after all these years?"
-"Well, I don't know. We just never went there because it never went to that." I say looking for my words. After I said that Josh walks in.
-"Hey!" He says siting next to me. 
-"Hey, but bye. I'm meeting Eleanor in a few so I have to go." Louis says. Liam and Zayn also get up saying that they are meeting their girlfriends. 
-"You boys want to head back to the hotel with us?" Josh asks.
-"Sure!" Harry says.
-"Nah. I'm good. I'm going to head to Nandos and then just chill in my room. " The blonde one says.
-"Oh c'mon Niall!" Josh says.
-"It's ok. Go have fun." He says.
-"Fine. Let's go guys." Josh says and we leave. We head to the hotel room and order some food and watch a movie.

*After the movie*
I get up and tell the boys I'm going for a stroll to get some fresh air. So I grab my coat and head out. I walk to the elevator and wait for it to arrive. When it arrives the door opens and I see Niall.
-"Hey." I say.
-"Hi." He says shyly.
-"You want to come for a walk with me?" I ask him. 
-"Humm, yeah sure." He says hesitating. So I walk into the elevator and we head back down. We make our way to the backyard garden the hotel had. It was really beautiful with the lights and all. 
-"You don't talk a lot don't you?" I ask and he nods still looking at the ground with his hands in his pockets and it was silent for a while.
-"It's a beautiful night isn't it?" I say.
-"Yeah it is." He says silently and I sigh. I look at my phone and check the time.
-"Well I better get going. Josh is waiting for me back at my room. I'll see you later." I say and leave. I make my way back to the room and fall on the couch. 
-"I have a proposition for you Safira." Josh says doing on purpose to fall over top of me.
-"What? What?" I say laughing.
-"You are coming on tour with me!" He says.
-"What?"
-"I made arrangements and you are coming with me." He says and I don't know what to say.
-"Knowing you that's a yes!" He laughs and hugs me.I smile and manage to push him off of me and run off to my bed room and go to bed. 'Wow' I tell myself. 'I'm going on tour with them!'.

*6 months later(On tour)*
All the boys have ran off to get some food, it was about 9am. I had just woken up when they were leaving and Niall was still sleeping.
-"Mrmm." I hear from the end of the bus. Niall had just woken up. I turn my head to see a messy blond haired boy walking in his PJ's down the corridor.
-"Morning." I say as I flip trew my magazine.
-"Mmm?" He says then realizes it was me. He turns on his heals and head back to his bed. I groan and drop my magazine.
-"Do you have a problem with me Niall?!" I say getting up on my two feet kind of pissed.
-"What?" He says turn back around and passing his hand threw his hair.
-"It's has been about 6 months that we have been on tour and you barely say a word to me and every time we are alone you leave. Now if you don't like me please tell me and stop this."
-"No, no I don't hate you." He says.
-"Well why are you always avoiding me?!" 
-"Because..." He says.
-"BECAUSE!?! What the hell! I am allowed to get a real response!" I start but all of a sudden his lips are on mine.
-"Because if I would of stayed with you I would of done that. And Josh would of killed me. And now I have to go so I don't do anything else because I'm already dead if he finds out I kissed you." He says and turns back to his bed.
-"No! Come back here! I am not done!" I shout and he sighs and turns around. I walk up to him until we are inches apart. I could feel his breath beneath mine. My eyes flicker from his blue eyes to his pink lips. I make my way closer and kiss him. He quickly accepts the kiss. One of his hands on my cheek and the other around my waist. One of my arms was around his neck the my other hand was playing with hair.
-"They actually kissed! Finally!" Louis says walking into the bus.
-"WHAT!?" I hear Joshes familiar voice almost shout.
-"Wait Josh don't hurt him!" I say turning around and staying in front of Niall. "It was me who kissed me. Please don't break his face." I say pushing him back.
-"I wont hurt her Josh." Niall says backing up a bit. Josh was really mad and it took me a while to calm him down but he finally accepted it and accepted the fact that Niall and I were now together.
-"Just don't break her heart Niall because I swear I wil break your face." Josh says.
-"I wont. I swear." Niall says grabbing my hand .

*THE END*

3 comments:

  1. OMG the imagine are back! thankyou so much for making one for me omg i have to say this is one of the best imagines i've ever read and i really love it very much! although 19 is not my real age, but i really appreciate it! i love you anne and keep making more imagine! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap they are back! But my finals are coming up this week. I'll post one or two by the end of the week but after that I can't cuz of school. :) and no probs. BTW sorry bout your age its just sometimes I have to make things up :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah, don't worry about my age. i don't mind it of course! :)

      Delete