Friday, December 28, 2012

Suprise!

Ok ok! I know what you all think! We is she not posting anymore!? I know I have not been active and I'm really sorry! But I have had writers block for a while now! But last night at midnight as I was falling asleep an amazing idea poped into my head! So I started writing at midnight last night and I'm giving you a glimps of the story!

*Niall's POV*
I walk into a restaurant in Mullingar. I was on vacation from touring all year, and decided to go spend time with my family. So I walk into Brioche Cafe & Deli. It was one of my favorite coffe shops in town. I sit down at one of the tables at the end of the restaurant. 
-"Hello, my name is Abbilin Rose. I will be your waitress for the day." She says with a smile. She had natural ginger hair and bleu eyes. That name sounded familiar and so did her face but I pushed it aside thinking it was nothing.
-"May I take your order?" She asked with an Irish accent.
-"Yes, I will have a coffe, and a BLT" I say giving her my menu and giving her a smile.
-"Coming right up." She smile and walks away. 
I ate my food and paid my meal and left the joint. But that girl Abbilin Rose. She was stuck in my head. Why? I did not know her? Well at least I think. Abbilin Rose...

So that is just the teaser! Part 1 will be up soon! Hope I got you going. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment