Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mistery Part 3

Imagine- 
*Mayson's POV*
Steven and I walk out of the building holding hands like we always do. We had never had kisses or anything we only held hands and cuddled but nothing more. We arrived at his house and I went to grab a shower. I grabbed one of his old shirts and put it on and walked back downstairs where he had made some food. It was always the same thing when I went to sleep at his house after a game. I would grab a showe while he was making some food and I would always wear the same old shirt. After we would eat he would go grab a shower and walk around topless in some old PJ pants. We would either sit in front of the tv or just go to bed. At first I would sleep in another room but we gradualy ended sleeping in the same bed. After we finished eating he went and take a shower and I headed to the living room. A few minutes later he was back down wearing the same old PJ. He came and put the movie and and sat down on the ground. I got up and sat betwen his legs.
-''So what's the movie?" I ask as I lay my head on his chest and he puts his arms around me. I did have feelings for him but I kept on thinking about that blond boy but I tried pushing him away because I was sure he does not even remember me by now. 
-''Hunger games! It's not even out in DVD yet but I got a copy! I know how it's your favorite movie''
-''Wow it's sometimes freeky to soo how much you know me! How long have we known each other like was a year!''
-''Actually it's ben a year and 9 months! How cam you forget that!''
-''Calm down I'm only trying to prove my point.''I say giggling.
-''Be quiet now the movie is starting!''He say puting his hand on my mouth, and like always I like his hand and start to laugh even harder. ''You are discusting!'' He says trying not to laug. We finaly quiet down as the movie starts. Even tough he was 20 he acted like a little boy. At the end of the movie my eyes close shut, I was so tired after beating them today. He sees that I am asleep so he picks me up and brings me to his bed.


*Steven's POV*
The next morning I wake up to see her beautiful face layed down on my chest. Her beautiful blond/brown hair was looking perfect as always, I even wounderred how she did to always keep it so beautiful. She looked like sleeping beauty at this moment. I try to get up to make some breakfast but as I try to move she grabs me tighter. So i started to stroke her hair. After a while she finaly wakes up and smiles at me. We wake up and the days goes by quickly.  Before I know it she is gone back to her place. Tomorow was saterday and I had planed the perfect thing for her. I had told her to get dressed casual.


*Saterday*
It was about 4pm and I make my way to her flat. I pick her up and bring her to my car. I give her a blindfold. I strugle with making her put it on her but she finaly accepts.


*Mayson's POV*
He makes me put on a blind fold and he drives away. I feel the car arrive at a stop and he gets out then comes over to my door and helps me up. We walk for a while and he finaly takes of my blind fold. I look around and I realize we are in a stadium. I see a picnic set for two. After about three seconds I reconize this place. It was the stadium where we first met!
*Flashback*
-''Hello." I say shaking my hand with the other teams captain. I had just ben premoted to captain and was playing a benefit like you had every year.
-''Hey." He says shaking your hand. ''You are new?"
-''Yeah It's my first match as a captain.'' I tell him flashing a sweet smile.
-''Well good luck beating us.''He tells me and I laugh and walk away. After the game ended, we had beat them 3-2 and as we were shaking hands he slides a peice of paper in my hand. After I get home I check the paper. I see a phone number riten down on it and call. We decided to go practice together and it was the begening of a beautiful friendship.
*FlashBack ended*
-''Steven! This is amazing! I love this place!"
-"Because it's the place where you met me!'' He finishes my sentence with a wink.
-"I hope you brought a soccer ball!'' 
-"You don't think I tought of that!" He exclaims and brings me two the picnic. We eat up and an hour later he is picking up everything.
-''I'm guessing you'd like to play soccer even tough I kicked your ass the other day.''
-''Yeah right i'm totaly going to beat you!'' He says grabbing the ball from me. We start to play like we always do, grabbing each other, shoving one another to the ground,pushing and just playing rough. At one point he shoves me to the ground really hard.
-''Ouch much!''
-"Oh god I'm so sorry! He says running to me and helping me up. He puts out his hand to help me but as I'm getting up I pull him down to the ground over me. He is now on top of me and our lips are only centimeters away. There is a moment of silence while we both just stare into each others eyes.

8 comments:

  1. Your such a good writer i have seriously read your whole bolg over and over in the past 4 days i have not come out of my room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u plz make me Niall horan imagine my name is Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  4. When will you post the next part??

    ReplyDelete
  5. well right now im on vacation for a competition so I'm busy but I'll work on it tonight

    ReplyDelete